Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.0

Found 17th Oct 2017
Wife's tablet that she uses for facebook games is playing up.

Suggestions needed for a replacement, same size, 8" with decent battery live.

Budget £150 max

Tia
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Acer Iconia One does it for me, should be able to get one under £100. We have both the 7 & 8" versions, as well as a HUDL2 - Iconia's battery life much better than the HUDL2 and I prefer it to the old Samsung Galaxy Note 8 that we had before.
Tried a reset?
chocci2 h, 17 m ago

Tried a reset?

Nah, to be honest that's probably all it needs as she clogs them up with loads of games running at the same time, but it's her birthday next week and can't think of anything else to get her so why not a new tablet, then i'll get half my money back selling the old one! lol
Ar460rn10 h, 1 m ago

Acer Iconia One does it for me, should be able to get one under £100. We …Acer Iconia One does it for me, should be able to get one under £100. We have both the 7 & 8" versions, as well as a HUDL2 - Iconia's battery life much better than the HUDL2 and I prefer it to the old Samsung Galaxy Note 8 that we had before.

Cheers, but i should have said, i would like a tablet with at least 2gb ram.

Saw 2 lenovo tablets last night -

Yoga 3 8.0" with 2gb ram, 16gb storage, 8mp camera, 1280 x 800 screen, 20hr battery life, android 5.0.
or
Lenovo Tab4 8.0" with 2gb ram, 16gb storage, 5mp camera, 1280 x 800 screen, 10hr battery life, android 7.0.

Price point the Tab4 is £100, the Yoga is £30 more expensive.

The yoga has double the battery, but the Tab4 has android 7.0 out of the box - i think the yoga is now updated ota to 6.0.

Anyone have either of these 2 tablets, if the battery is good enough on the tab4 i think it pays to get with the most up to date android version???

Thought's or another tablet i should consider for this price point?

tia
still can't decide if the yoga is worth the £30 extra for battery life, and running a more outdated android version
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants