Suggestion

We should all starta HUKD online games tournament, each week, we will play a new game and the person with the higest score wins. And then who ever wins picks the game for the next week, Obviosuly a screen dump will be needed as proof.

13 Comments

What is a screen dump?
Thats a place I have never tried

Original Poster

skusey;4408789

What is a screen dump?Thats a place I have never tried

a print screen, when you ttakew the print screen and tehn past it

like what games?

I don't understand - why not just make it an online games tournament?

CoD4/5, FIFA 09, Gears Of War 1/2, Far Cry 2, Forza Motorsport 2, GTA IV....stuff like that...

Banned

Meadsy4742;4408844

I don't understand - why not just make it an online games … I don't understand - why not just make it an online games tournament?CoD4/5, FIFA 09, Gears Of War 1/2, Far Cry 2, Forza Motorsport 2, GTA IV....stuff like that...

maybe cuz some of us cant afford to buy a live card :-(

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4408810

like what games?

the internet ganes that people sometimes play when they are bored. like seeign how for you can hit the penguin and that kinda game

Meadsy4742;4408844

I don't understand - why not just make it an online games … I don't understand - why not just make it an online games tournament?CoD4/5, FIFA 09, Gears Of War 1/2, Far Cry 2, Forza Motorsport 2, GTA IV....stuff like that...

not eveyone has a agmes console or acess to ive

I vote strip poker

DangerGod;4408858

maybe cuz some of us cant afford to buy a live card :-(

fortunatly some of us have a ps3

where its freeeeeeeeee

(please dont start a console debate, ill get beaten:oops:)

Defcon. Want to go M.A.D?
http://1337speak.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/defcon01.png

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5780/image054id6.jpg

cod 4 on ps3?

shosie;4408864

the internet ganes that people sometimes play when they are bored. like … the internet ganes that people sometimes play when they are bored. like seeign how for you can hit the penguin and that kinda gamenot eveyone has a agmes console or acess to ive

If they don't have a games console then I guess that means they can't take part whatsoever :whistling:

Who hasn't got live in this day and age? Its the law (unofficially)

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;4413959

If they don't have a games console then I guess that means they can't … If they don't have a games console then I guess that means they can't take part whatsoever :whistling:Who hasn't got live in this day and age? Its the law (unofficially)

i dont

skusey;4408789

What is a screen dump?Thats a place I have never tried

:giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5022506
    2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1014
    3. GCSE Results day911
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764719

See more discussions