Suggestion for cheap place to buy HP computer ink cartridge (339) we just bought a dud one!

Can anyone suggest a cheap place/person to buy HP ink cartridges from? We bought one off a chap on ebay with good feedback and have gone to use it (2 months later) and the cartridge does not work (husband thinks the cartridge is empty). They seem to be very expensive in places like comet so can anyone suggest somewhere cheap with quick delivery? Thanks very much. Fairy

4 Comments

I've always used [url]www.choicestationery.co.uk[/url] for cartridges. I assume they sell HP though have never had an HP printer. Found them reliable and cartridges are reasonable quality. And they'll exchange/refund if any problems - excellent customer service.

Original Poster

tony_s1;2783650

I've always used [url]www.choicestationery.co.uk[/url] for cartridges. I … I've always used [url]www.choicestationery.co.uk[/url] for cartridges. I assume they sell HP though have never had an HP printer. Found them reliable and cartridges are reasonable quality. And they'll exchange/refund if any problems - excellent customer service.

great stuff - off to order now. Thanks

Original Poster

fairy;2783807

great stuff - off to order now. Thanks

Just wanted to say what a great company - recommended!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
    2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1223
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7181352

See more discussions