Groups

Suggestion needed for what to do with sim credit

Hi
    i was just wondering if some one have a good suggestion for what to do with the sims with credit v get when buy a mobile,and have already got a sim in use.Actually they are a must now a days for any pay g mobile so any good suggestions?
    Thanks

9 Comments

Register with jamster through quidco and you get £4 odd cashback for a £4.50 subscription

Original Poster

williham;8025528

Register with jamster through quidco and you get £4 odd cashback for a … Register with jamster through quidco and you get £4 odd cashback for a £4.50 subscription

Sorry but i really dont understand,would u explain a little

Buy on orange and use for orange wednesdays :thumbsup:

I have the same issue, so I'm v.interested to see what is suggested here:roll::thinking:

Banned

dont use quidco for cashgback, i did it twice and never saw a penny off them, i used topcashback a few times and got paid every time, think it was £4-20ish per transaction, remember if you have more than a fiver credit, they will continue to charge you each week, so only ever done them when i have had card with £5 credit on

I use the sim for the text betting site betnow.co.uk. I have been very good and only used the credit on the sim!!

ring an adult chatline
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions