Suggestion of Android phones (Xiaomi/Samsung)

Posted 13th Jan
Could anyone suggest an Android phone with good specs but at decent price. Somewhat with 6GB-8GB RAM, decent 4K camera/screen and decent battery. Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Xiaomi Mi 9T - 6/128GB version
Under £220
Sandy101213/01/2020 15:12

Xiaomi Mi 9T - 6/128GB versionUnder £220

I have never owned an Android phone. Which one is a competent make currently? Xiaomi or Samsung? Are there any other names like them?
anonymous6713/01/2020 15:16

I have never owned an Android phone. Which one is a competent make …I have never owned an Android phone. Which one is a competent make currently? Xiaomi or Samsung? Are there any other names like them?

There are alot of different brands and makes both Samsung and Xiaomi are good difference is the price of Samsung Vs Xiaomi smiliair specs is alot in price.
anonymous6713/01/2020 15:16

I have never owned an Android phone. Which one is a competent make …I have never owned an Android phone. Which one is a competent make currently? Xiaomi or Samsung? Are there any other names like them?

Xiaomi is better value for money, both very competent
MynameisM13/01/2020 15:38

There are alot of different brands and makes both Samsung and Xiaomi are …There are alot of different brands and makes both Samsung and Xiaomi are good difference is the price of Samsung Vs Xiaomi smiliair specs is alot in price.

Can you mention few other good brands?
At the.minute I love hauwei phones but looking at Xiaomi phones at moment and wow the specs on them and the prices they want...they are a steal
1988dave13/01/2020 18:57

At the.minute I love hauwei phones but looking at Xiaomi phones at moment …At the.minute I love hauwei phones but looking at Xiaomi phones at moment and wow the specs on them and the prices they want...they are a steal

My last three phones were Huawei/Honor, as is my tablet and laptop - fantastic devices, but I was a bit concerned about the US restricted list thing, and the concern over updates. So I went to a Xiaomi Mi8 - older model, but was a good price at the time. And can't say I'm unhappy with it.
alg13/01/2020 19:37

My last three phones were Huawei/Honor, as is my tablet and laptop - …My last three phones were Huawei/Honor, as is my tablet and laptop - fantastic devices, but I was a bit concerned about the US restricted list thing, and the concern over updates. So I went to a Xiaomi Mi8 - older model, but was a good price at the time. And can't say I'm unhappy with it.

Yeh there is that aswell it's concerning but I think they will sort something out
1988dave13/01/2020 19:41

Yeh there is that aswell it's concerning but I think they …Yeh there is that aswell it's concerning but I think they will sort something out

I reckon that too - if it was a real security concern, why is he willing to include it in trade deal negotiations. And the Germans and MI5 (according to today's "papers") seem OK with them. Not to mention that GCHQ have a centre specifically to look at Huawei network kit.
alg13/01/2020 19:58

I reckon that too - if it was a real security concern, why is he willing …I reckon that too - if it was a real security concern, why is he willing to include it in trade deal negotiations. And the Germans and MI5 (according to today's "papers") seem OK with them. Not to mention that GCHQ have a centre specifically to look at Huawei network kit.

Yep I saw this also..just seems strange that trump as some sort of thing against them...maybe he is an apple fan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions