Expired

Suggestion/opinion needed on TV's please

Edited by:"awt"Found 28th Aug 2017
Hello folks,

need your input/suggestions on the tvs listed below.
please advise which one to go for as I have no idea about tvs and stuff.
tv would be for youtube , bit of movie watching etc

Samsung UE55MU6100KXXU

Samsung UE55MU6200KXXU

LG 55UJ630V

Thanks in advance

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

Go to a shop that has them all on display, look at the picture quality and pick the one you like best. I have a Samsung and I really like it. It has all the bells and whistles you quote but I don't use them. My tv died, I lost my glasses, I went into the shop and I picked the one with the sharpest picture within my budget. I 've bought lots of electrical goods on the basis of their which? rating, but a tv I always would want to view in the flesh

What's your budget?

Do you want 4K?

Do you plan on playing 4K games - Only on Xbox One?

benjammin31623 m ago

What's your budget?Do you want 4K?Do you plan on playing 4K games - Only …What's your budget?Do you want 4K?Do you plan on playing 4K games - Only on Xbox One?

Did you read the post? OP listed three options to chose from and what they wanted to use it for.

psychobitchfromhell3 h, 8 m ago

Go to a shop that has them all on display, look at the picture quality and …Go to a shop that has them all on display, look at the picture quality and pick the one you like best. I have a Samsung and I really like it. It has all the bells and whistles you quote but I don't use them. My tv died, I lost my glasses, I went into the shop and I picked the one with the sharpest picture within my budget. I 've bought lots of electrical goods on the basis of their which? rating, but a tv I always would want to view in the flesh

That's not always a good idea, They often set the pictures up to help push the sale of certain models.

I think if you're going to spend that amount of money on something that big, then you need to spend time working out what advantages each one has over the other and seeing them for yourself in-store.

I.e you have to do some research, as it will be you at the end of the day who will using it.

I've got a tv that has 3D and wi-fi with all the crap that comes with that but I don't use those functions, I bought mine primarily for the picture.

So work out what you need from your tv and what you don't need, then look at reviews of those in your short-list, then go and see them in real life.

Original Poster

Thanks guyz for all your comments ..
just wanted to check what would be the best all rounder amongst these three.

I'm in the same situation, loads of TVs and everyone has a different view.

psychobitchfromhell11 h, 40 m ago

Did you read the post? OP listed three options to chose from and what they …Did you read the post? OP listed three options to chose from and what they wanted to use it for.

|Perhaps a better TV could be found instead of the 3 listed by the OP if we knew budget etc.

Just trying to help

benjammin3165 m ago

|Perhaps a better TV could be found instead of the 3 listed by the OP if …|Perhaps a better TV could be found instead of the 3 listed by the OP if we knew budget etc.Just trying to help

Maybe so but that wasn't what op asked for. Said they wanted it for YouTube and movies not gaming.

psychobitchfromhell29 m ago

Maybe so but that wasn't what op asked for. Said they wanted it for …Maybe so but that wasn't what op asked for. Said they wanted it for YouTube and movies not gaming.

So 4k would be handy then.

benjammin3161 h, 21 m ago

So 4k would be handy then.

Guess that is for op to decide
Post a comment
@
    Text