Suggestions for a Bluetooth keyboard for an iPad 2018 9.7 6th gen?

Posted 2nd Oct
All and every suggestion welcome, the cheaper the better, it's for my missus so has to be ultra ultra pink (only kidding)

There are many in the £20 - £30 range on ebay and amazon, but I'd like to know what the wonderful hukd users think

TIA
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
Haircut_10002/10/2019 20:33

This Anker one, it looks the part with an …This Anker one, it looks the part with an iPad.https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-Universal-Bluetooth-Rechargeable-Compatibility/dp/B00PIMRCFG

Looks good decent reviews for the price. You used it before?
Look into a folding keyboard if you want for iPad, much more portable.
Edited by: "jamie15" 2nd Oct
MrSwitch02/10/2019 20:35

Looks good decent reviews for the price. You used it before?

I haven't no, but if I needed a keyboard for my iPad that's what I'd go for, it looks nice, has good reviews, and I'd take Anker over a generic brand.
jamie1502/10/2019 20:36

Look into a folding keyboard if you want for iPad, much more portable.

Got any suggestions Jamie?
MrSwitch02/10/2019 20:41

Got any suggestions Jamie?

I bought this last week, seems solid so far so gave it a good review
jamie1502/10/2019 20:43

I bought this last week, seems solid so far so gave it a good review

I may get that one actually, has plenty of good reviews I see
Logitech K380?
MrSwitch02/10/2019 20:45

I may get that one actually, has plenty of good reviews I see

6 reviews?? Was going to purchase it but always look for minimum of 20 good reviews as most probably paid for reviews.
amancalledsloane03/10/2019 12:23

6 reviews?? Was going to purchase it but always look for minimum of 20 …6 reviews?? Was going to purchase it but always look for minimum of 20 good reviews as most probably paid for reviews.

Too late, bought it I rarely look at reviews in all honesty.
MrSwitch03/10/2019 12:25

Too late, bought it I rarely look at reviews in all honesty.

Oh i always go through the reviews with a fine toothcomb...oh, tell a lie as i ignore the 'amazon top 100 reviewer' ones as they write pages of complete and utter rubbish! let me know how you get on it with it and i will trust the 7th review on there haha
Edited by: "amancalledsloane" 3rd Oct
amancalledsloane03/10/2019 13:31

Oh i always go through the reviews with a fine toothcomb...oh, tell a lie …Oh i always go through the reviews with a fine toothcomb...oh, tell a lie as i ignore the 'amazon top 100 reviewer' ones as they write pages of complete and utter rubbish! let me know how you get on it with it and i will trust the 7th review on there haha

I will
amancalledsloane03/10/2019 13:31

Oh i always go through the reviews with a fine toothcomb...oh, tell a lie …Oh i always go through the reviews with a fine toothcomb...oh, tell a lie as i ignore the 'amazon top 100 reviewer' ones as they write pages of complete and utter rubbish! let me know how you get on it with it and i will trust the 7th review on there haha

Update, she loves it, types really well, keyboard is really well made, folds up to the size of a regular smartphone size, so very pocket able. Keys feels good under pressing, overall impressed for the price!
MrSwitch17/10/2019 06:33

Update, she loves it, types really well, keyboard is really well made, …Update, she loves it, types really well, keyboard is really well made, folds up to the size of a regular smartphone size, so very pocket able. Keys feels good under pressing, overall impressed for the price!

Great The main advantage is the portability for me, I thought the keyboard would be rubbish at typing because of this but it is actually not bad at all.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants