Suggestions for a Lenovo P2 case?

Found 4th Jun
Can anyone suggest a bumper style case for a Lenovo P2, cheaper the better? Thanks.

9 Comments

I have a clear tpu case I bought for a lenovo p2.
Didn't keep phone, not my cup of tea.
Have the case here, unused, want it?
No charge, I'll wack it in an envelope and use first class stamp, should be OK.

Qrunch

I have a clear tpu case I bought for a lenovo p2. Didn't keep phone, not … I have a clear tpu case I bought for a lenovo p2. Didn't keep phone, not my cup of tea. Have the case here, unused, want it? No charge, I'll wack it in an envelope and use first class stamp, should be OK.

​Good man.

Original Poster

Qrunch

I have a clear tpu case I bought for a lenovo p2. Didn't keep phone, not … I have a clear tpu case I bought for a lenovo p2. Didn't keep phone, not my cup of tea. Have the case here, unused, want it? No charge, I'll wack it in an envelope and use first class stamp, should be OK.

​That is a very kind offer, however I won't take you up on it as I would like a more sturdy case so wouldn't want you to go to that trouble. Thanks again though.
What was it with the P2 that you didn't like?

Anyone else want a tpu clear case?
Didn't like the os on the phone, prefer miui on xiaomi phones.

screen is extremely fragile be careful

Is the phone any good? I read mixed reviews

itsdavidjones1984

I haven't seen any mixed reviews....
I've seen some reviews that say the camera isn't great...other than that I'm yet to see anything negatvie written abut the phone.
For £200 it's a lot of phone.

Qrunch

Anyone else want a tpu clear case? Didn't like the os on the phone, … Anyone else want a tpu clear case? Didn't like the os on the phone, prefer miui on xiaomi phones.

​I will be over the moon with the case if it's still available.
Thanks

itsdavidjones1984

​I have the phone and as mentioned for £200 is a lot of phone, and the battery life is simply brilliant, I got rid of my s6 edge for the lenovo p2 and im glad I did.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sainsbury's 25% off 6 bottles of Wine & TU 25% off clothing offer said to b…11
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769539
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247651
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114655

See more discussions