Suggestions For Canvas Art Websites

Looking around for some places (stores or sites) to get some cheap canvas art for a gift for someone. Preferably cheap as well (£30).
Something to do with architecture/buildings.
Suggestions??

9 Comments

Allposters.co.uk have a big clearance sale on at the mo..

Original Poster

thanks, man their canvas are expensive,
this
and
This

but dont really like either imho

Theres alot of city landscapes on this site with prices very reasonable

14" x 20" is £19.99 and 20" x 32" is £29.99

about 200 to choose from

Link to Simply Canvas Art

E.g.

http://www.simplycanvasart.co.uk/graphics/product_images/SIMPLYSNGTH1472.jpg

I did my own, if you have a picture that you like AURAPRINT will slap it onto canvas for very little, I much prefer a personlized pic, I know this isnt to everyones taste but I did a newyork street of lil wayne on all the billboards!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f325/woddle1000/CarterStreet.jpg

Original Poster

1, 2, 3, 4,or 5
hmmmmmm....
thanks dave for the site

Original Poster

woddle1000

I did my own, if you have a picture that you like AURAPRINT will slap it … I did my own, if you have a picture that you like AURAPRINT will slap it onto canvas for very little, I much prefer a personlized pic, I know this isnt to everyones taste but I did a newyork street of lil wayne on all the billboards!

Thanks for suggestion, simply canvas is just a little better on value, besides not really sure i'd want lil wayne everywhere lol, jk. :¬D. Very nicely done though!

ha, cheers, understand its not to everyones taste but might be worthwile thinking about adding your own, personal touch or photos!!

b&m have canvas prints large ones are only 19.99 smaller ones from 4.99

Original Poster

my nearest b&m store is an hour away, don't think they have online store either??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764309
    2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism11
    3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63219
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions