Suggestions for "funny" books for valentines day please

Hi. I was looking for some help. Can anyone please suggest funny books that I could give as a v day present? I don't mean things like Peter Kays autobiography or purple ronnies book of quotes but silly books you might see in the humour section of a bookshop.

Anyone have one they found particularly funny?

Thanks

8 Comments

]http://www.whsmith.co.uk/Images/Products/340/923/9780340923702_m_f.jpg
The Bumper Book of Bunny Suicides

]Andy Riley

The Book of Bunny Suicides and Return of the Bunny Suicides have introduced millions of people around the world to those cute bunnies always looking for new ways to end it all. Published for the first time in a unique paperback format, with a dozen new cartoons, this is the ultimate collection for fans of the fluffy little bunnies who just don't want to live any more.

From WHSmith with free delivery

cannyscot;7782976

]The Bumper Book of Bunny Suicides ]Andy Riley The Book of Bunny Suicides … ]The Bumper Book of Bunny Suicides ]Andy Riley The Book of Bunny Suicides and Return of the Bunny Suicides have introduced millions of people around the world to those cute bunnies always looking for new ways to end it all. Published for the first time in a unique paperback format, with a dozen new cartoons, this is the ultimate collection for fans of the fluffy little bunnies who just don't want to live any more.From WHSmith with free delivery

I love these :thumbsup:

Mod & Ed

amazon.co.uk/Exa…002

got this for Christmas along with similar one, really funny

I got one called How To Lose Friends and Alienate People. Suits me down to the ground.

amazon.co.uk/Lit…1-1
The Little Book of Wanking: The Definitive Guide to Man's Ultimate Relief

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/414KZB0Z9NL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU02_.jpg

Original Poster

please keep the suggestions coming

Original Poster

bumping again
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32163
    2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay11
    3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1015
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322

See more discussions