EXPIRED

Suggestions for good Stag nights out in Nottingham

My Brothers Stag do is on Sat 12th July and we will be going out in Nottingham, and I was hoping for some suggestions of good places to go to!

What would be ideal would be something like a comedy night or gig first and then a nightclub or lat night closing pub.

Any suggestions? Would be good to be as cost effective as possible!

5 Comments

Original Poster

Bump - Any suggestions at all?

There are loads of places to go! you could just do a pub crawl through town or go somewhere like tantra and get wasted. if you like rock music go up to Rock City! - Normally a good gig on!

Just go down to Hockley (which is an area in town) and there are loads of good bars which are open til late.

Hockley is the best area to go round, Pitcher & Piano seems to be popular with the tourists start there wonder round hockley loads of bars,

Loads of bars too down by the canal inc Jongleurs comedy club.

Hooters is near canal and a good starting point for a bit of food and will deffo cater for a stag do

clubs depends what ya into Rock city is err rock, Gatecrasher just off the square for dance
Recue rooms/ steath back of rock city aternative indie dance.
Cookie Club mainstram indie on St james st off the Square.
Oceana - v large chavy club good for a stag do though a bit dodgy outside though

AVOID pubs round the square and on Parliment St. stick to Hockley to avoid trouble

Enjoy a great town

Get yourself do to Hooters - it's near trent bridge - always good for a beer and perv

London

(sorry born and bred there but couldn't resist it)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691418
    2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2747
    3. One for the mathmeticians2438
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261381

See more discussions