Suggestions for new pc case

Posted 23rd Aug
I currently have a corsair spec 03 case which I have had for 5 years now and am looking to get a new case anyone have any suggestions?
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
One I keep looking at is the iCue 220T - Seems nice with 3 fans and the controller included.
Budget ?
Budget?
And what style do you like?
Why are you unhappy with your current one?

The standards have hardly change changed so there's no necessity to replace it so without knowing your reasons it's hard to suggest what might suit better.
EndlessWaves23/08/2020 22:26

Why are you unhappy with your current one?The standards have hardly change …Why are you unhappy with your current one?The standards have hardly change changed so there's no necessity to replace it so without knowing your reasons it's hard to suggest what might suit better.

Its scratched, and no room in it really
I had one overriding requirement for my case, and that was it had to be a slient (or nearly silent) one. Everything I was reading at the time was pointing me towards Fractal Design, and I ended up with an R5. It's definitely a big one so plenty of space, but with other noise reducing items (silent fans, silent power supply, decent CPU cooler, etc) it means it can be on 24x7 in our bedroom.
I have a NXZT (H500, has since been replaced by the H510 iirc) and it’s great
Phanteks P400a black is on AWD-IT for £65 currently. Looking at replacing my MSI MAG VAMPIRIC 010 with that one as it has more space.
KyleMaynard23/08/2020 23:32

Its scratched, and no room in it really

So you are looking for a larger case?
Post a comment
@
    Text