Suggestions for somewhere to stay near Birmingham NEC

We are going to an exhibition next year and need accomodation for up to 4 nights near Birmingham NEC (probably 2 rooms depending on how many of us go). I wondered if any of you had any gems of places to stay. It is just somewhere clean etc to sleep and eat. We would like breakfast and dinner ( breakfast at least) included. Tried the crown plaza and holiday inn and they want over £160 a room just for b & b = JOKE! And one is fully booked! Does anyone have any good suggestions of where to stay - would consider hotel, nice guest house etc just don't want to spend tons to do it! Thanks

13 Comments

Banned

Travel lodge

Original Poster

DLM;3184096

Travel lodge

coming up at £450!

Banned

fairy;3184180

coming up at £450!

Oh dear x x

Try Solihull, its only a short trip down the motorway and there's loads of places to eat there. booking.com/cit…U5w

My house for a small fee...... 2 spare rooms, 2 mins from the NEC, i just can't guarantee the missus will cook the breakfast and evening meal lol

Original Poster

smithyp1;3184303

My house for a small fee...... 2 spare rooms, 2 mins from the NEC, i just … My house for a small fee...... 2 spare rooms, 2 mins from the NEC, i just can't guarantee the missus will cook the breakfast and evening meal lol

If I was coming on my own with husband I would take you up on this! The oldies may be more difficult though.

you going spring fair

[url]www.cityinn.co.uk[/url]
[url]www.laterooms.co.uk[/url]

Original Poster

strike;3184794

you going spring fair

no crufts..again!

Original Poster

tomvilla;3184698

try this place i used to work there ( left a few months back ) … try this place i used to work there ( left a few months back ) :thumbsup:http://www.bridgehousehotel.co.uk/index.htm

is it any good?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1953
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
    4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628

See more discussions