Suggestions for what to get with Amazon £25.00 Gift Card?

As the title may suggest, I got a £25.00 gift card from one of my relatives over Christmas. I'm not sure what to get. I also got myself a 3d tv. I'm not sure whether to get an Xbox One game or some 3d Blu Rays. Anyone got any suggestions? I was going to get X-men DOFP 3D and Amazing Spider-Man 2 3d but I can get the regular blu ray editions for 13 plus for the both of them on Rakuten. Still not sure. I know this ain't a dilemma but would welcome any suggestions.
Thank you

21 Comments

Banned

I would suggest pass the dilemma onto to me.

Banned

Awaiting PM.
:-)))

Get which ever you will get the most enjoyment from.

Get the first 8 Stephen king novels

Get loads of jelly beans

Get some sport socks, Nike would be good

Any of those any use to you?

buy a nice wall bracket to mount that 3d tv on! I just literally bought one from amazon! Youl have 3 quid left for your jelly beans aswell :-p

go on a course called making my own decisions and stop following like a sheep...

I cant decide between tea or coffee in the morning. ..any ideas?

Save it for the January sales. OR just save it as emergency funds, you never know when the toaster or microwave will pack in lol.

How about 5 £5 gift cards? That's £25 more in vouchers than you had originally. Keep doing it and you'll be able millionaire by the morning!

You want/need suggestions on how to spend £25 on Amazon ,,,,,

Download AskJeeves.

Banned

Just get whatever floats your boat.

joelad2014

Just get whatever floats your boat.

Do they sell those on Amazon?

There was a nice Anker Bluetooth speaker going for about £15.. sounds like a good deal.

Banned

Captainbeavus

Do they sell those on Amazon?

You mad bro? Hahaha :P

idbroadhurst

How about 5 £5 gift cards? That's £25 more in vouchers than you had o … How about 5 £5 gift cards? That's £25 more in vouchers than you had originally. Keep doing it and you'll be able millionaire by the morning!

You lost me at "How about 5 £5"

joelad2014

You mad bro? Hahaha :P

I missed the last one on the Amazon lightning deal. Wind caught its sail.

45 x eco toilet roll, and some shower gel

Or the strain series 1
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
    2. Virgin Media TV56
    3. Tooth extraction99
    4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions