Suggestions on a good 32" TV for 200 pounds, anyone?

Found 2nd May 2012
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a good 32" TV but i only need it for gaming though i wouldn't knock freeview, im sure my gf would use that one.

There's a particular deal (available only for today) that was posted earlier on this site, for a brand i never heard before but people seem to be fairly excited about it.

hotukdeals.com/dea…903
It would come up to about 180 after quido.

Would you guys recommend it?
And if not, do you have any other suggestions within my price range?
Community Updates
9 Comments
For 200, you'll be lucky to get a decent remote control.
Banned
The Cello one advertised although a cheap branded tv is probably as good as any in the sub £200 range, don't expect great sound but that can be said for most tv's in that price range.

Quidco are doing 10% cashback today on M&S so if you are in the market get it now and get £20 cashback makes it more of a bargain just don't think you are getting a £399 tv for £199 because in reality it probably never sells at a higher price.
Original Poster
I know it's not a lot of money, but i don't want to spend more than that on it because i only intend to use it for gaming.
punkstoner1

A).TV is far from important to a lot of people.I honestly cannot remember … A).TV is far from important to a lot of people.I honestly cannot remember the last time ours was switched on. It was before the digital switchover because it does not have freeview, and we do not have a box. B). Ever heard of not having massive amounts of money? I would rather the OP bought a £200 telly cash than something rip-off from bright house or the like.Enjoy watching your expensive telly, i'm off out in half an hour for a nice walk in the countryside.

Having been outside all day, albeit at work , my superginormousxxxxl television is currently switched off.

Enjoy your walk in the countryside, mind those cow pats.
heghedush

I know it's not a lot of money, but i don't want to spend more than that … I know it's not a lot of money, but i don't want to spend more than that on it because i only intend to use it for gaming.

I wasnt dissing the amount you had to spend, i was just saying you wont find a decent 1 for that amount.
Original Poster
Understood. So then this would be a good deal i guess. Just there is no review for it at the moment and i would hate to be stuck with it if it behaves less than decent.
Edited by: "heghedush" 2nd May 2012
Hannspree?
Original Poster
That Sharp looks mighty appealing, mostly because i haven't heard of hanspree before :P
Thanks for the suggestions.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants