Suggestions on buying a cross trainer equipment

Posted 27th Dec 2019
I am planning on buying a preloved cross trainer, as with a 1 year old I cant seem to find the time to be a regular at the gym.. ... To save on space, are there any compact ones that you would recommend ? I saw orbitrek Platinum which looked compact and cheap too - would like to know if anyone has used this and could give me some reviews? I am 5'5" so hopefully could get away with compact models..
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
I'd wait until Feb when everyone who bought a cross trainer in Jan has given up and you'll get it for 90% cheaper
39508848-zPAWX.jpg£15 from Argos and serves the same purpose. Also easier to dust.
Gollywood27/12/2019 07:39

I'd wait until Feb when everyone who bought a cross trainer in Jan has …I'd wait until Feb when everyone who bought a cross trainer in Jan has given up and you'll get it for 90% cheaper

Haha true .. just very bad timing I guess . I was waiting for the corner occupied by Christmas tree to get free and before that it was the playpen and jumperoo corner both which she’s outgrown now but on a serious note do you reallly think there would b a massive price difference if I wait ?
MIDURIX27/12/2019 08:49

[Image] £15 from Argos and serves the same purpose. Also easier to dust.

Lol yep I can imagine that’s the purpose it will end up serving .. that and a toy for my 6 year old 🤪
blkwhte27/12/2019 11:32

Haha true .. just very bad timing I guess . I was waiting for the corner …Haha true .. just very bad timing I guess . I was waiting for the corner occupied by Christmas tree to get free and before that it was the playpen and jumperoo corner both which she’s outgrown now but on a serious note do you reallly think there would b a massive price difference if I wait ?

Gumtree is full of 1 month old cheap fitness equipment in Feb, bought by guilt felt in Jan for the over excess of Dec
Edited by: "Gollywood" 27th Dec 2019
Gollywood27/12/2019 11:34

Gumtree is full of 1 month old cheap fitness equipment in Feb, bought by …Gumtree is full of 1 month old cheap fitness equipment in Feb, bought by guilt felt in Jan for the over excess of Dec

Thanks , I was imagining that end of December would b a quiet period for eBaying too .. incase I don’t find any decent ones by Dec end then feb it is
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions