Suggestions what to get my baby girl for christmas

Mod & Ed
As above really, she will be 10 weeks old, she already has lots of clothes / toys etc, so I want to get her something special that she can keep.
Any ideas?

12 Comments

bangle, necklace

or buy a charm bracelet and every year for xmas or birthday buy a charm for it then give it to her on her 18th

I doubt it's going to matter too much to her what you get imo...

A piece of tinfoil could keep the child amused for hours (if it got past the PC/H&S council first of course)

you could start her off with a collection of something.. maybe like the cherished teddies or samuels do the disney collectibles which are really sweet.. i collect red arrow stuff for my daughter as she is mad on them lol

have you got savings account for her?? My LO almost 2 and we give him 20% of our lottery winnings and put our change in a money box for him. Plus any money we get given for him. Have over £650 already saved. Plan to give him the account when hes 18 to get a car or if we can afford to buy him a car. It be nice desposit for his 1st home hopefully.

As his birthday jan 1st we plan to put at least £100 in it soon as no point in buying toys for teh sake of it and ive already gone OTT and want least 2 more items for him lol

for my little girls first xmas my mum bought my little girl a antique victorian rattle. It is silver and pearl... really beautiful.

Also both of my kids has a coin thing of a year they were born...

royalmint.com/sto…spx

For girls in my family I always bought a gold charm bracelet and added a charm on birthdays and christmas?

A photograph of her and mummy to hang in her room xxx

a special teddy something you can keep and she ll have for later years
we got my little one a angel teddy for her first birthday and she still loves it now and shes 7

louloublue;6803506

a special teddy something you can keep and she ll have for later years … a special teddy something you can keep and she ll have for later years we got my little one a angel teddy for her first birthday and she still loves it now and shes 7

+1 my cousins both got a stieff bears when they where born really nice ones.

A special ornament for the Christmas tree

Original Poster Mod & Ed

Thanks for all the ideas, love the idea of a collectible steiff bear and charm bracelet, rep to all

ClarityofMind;6803483

A photograph of her and mummy to hang in her room xxx

Yeah I have one of those on the dartboard
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Iphone 6 to which handset?69
    2. Any advice on mobile networks.912
    3. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.912
    4. £1500 55 inch 4K TV55

See more discussions