EXPIRED

Suggeston for a family PS2 game

Hi has anyone got any suggestions for a good family game to play on my sons computer this Christmas.?????

10 Comments

manhunt

buzz.

dataload;6891948

manhunt

do what.............lol

Original Poster

Thanku i will add rep to the good suggestions and im thinking manhunt may not be one of them lol

some of the tekken's are good as anyone can pick up and play them

Not sure how old children are but Buzz! Junior: RoboJam.
The suggestions of singstar and the other Buzz! quiz games are spot on. You will need the buzzers and microphones obviously!

Family Board Games is another on PS2 and Hasbro Family Game Night which is £7.89 here amazon.co.uk/exe…***

i'd go with buzz, or singstar (especially after xmas drinkies ...hic) or maybe guitar hero

millionaire is on offer in argos at mo x

Is it definitely a PS2?

Just ask because you referred to it as 'his computer' in the same way my mother used to call my Xbox 'his eggbox' and pretty much called every piece of electronics since the same. If it is definitely a PS2 then if it is party games you are after then some 'Buzz' games are around that come with buzzers and act like a quiz show (make sure it has the controllers included) and you can get a karaoke game called singstar that has microphones.

I second guitar hero as someone else said if you can get hold of a copy with a guitar and then buy a second guitar separately.

Original Poster

hi yes it is definately a ps2 and thanks for all the suggestions i will look into them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1219
    2. One for the mathmeticians79
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496

See more discussions