Found 2nd Nov 2007
Hi, Im off on holiday next month and need some suit cases:-D . I have never bought any before so could do with a point in the right direction. Anyone with any ideas/recommendations???

Thanks.

4 Comments

debenhams.com/web…999

I bought 2 Tripp ones from Debenhams in sale a few mths ago,they were lot more reduced but these are ok.I was quite lucky,we ordered 2 and found we only needed the 1,so I arranged a return,and Debenhams refunded both of them instead of 1,the return was done direct from Tripp themselves and they told Debenhams to refund so must been a mistake somewhere along.
I ain't complaining tho!

The only thing I've heard about these Tripp ones tho is some people have said they not the most sturdiest ones you can buy,for us this was ok cos we handled it at all times,so if you regularly taking like flights,then maybe you look for something more hard bodied.

We got some last year in £stretcher / Instore very cheap and have lasted well so far, been used a lot this year.

HTH

JaimeC

We got some last year in £stretcher / Instore very cheap and have lasted … We got some last year in £stretcher / Instore very cheap and have lasted well so far, been used a lot this year.HTH

I've seen those in there this yr,we did consider going there but at time Debenhams was quite cheap and there was a 15% code about and free delivery code that you could combine.
Tripp ones are not any different from the ones in Tesco,£Stretcher Woolworths etc.Aslong as I can lock my stuff up in the cases I don't care.

Banned

Morrisons have some great ones, very large, on wheels, and includes a pull out handle, very strong and sturdy too. I think they are 9.99 each
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions