Groups
    EXPIRED

Suit For A Big Guy

Hi,

I'm looking for suit deals with larger sizes - 52/54UK. Need for a wedding in June, so plenty of time.

8 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks - just had a look - the only ones in their sale which are cheap enough have sold out of the big sizes! I'm not really a suit wearer, so I've started searching early as I'll probably only wear it once or twice.e

tailors4u i think it is, made quickly in hongkong, about 2wks to door, but are beautiful suits made to fit, excellant quality have had one made so i know they are great. much cheaper than handmighty by a mile.

Having spent years searching for the same sizes as I needed to purchase at least two suits a year for my job - I can thoroughly recommend the SKOPES range - British made in Leeds - regrettably they do not sell to the public from their factory only to the trade but you will find suppliers via searcing on the net with the usual differentiation in prices.
    Good luck and enjoy the wedding

Original Poster

Thanks for al your help.

Geoff.

its tailor4less.com and a suit at 149ish is pretty darn good made to fit, hard to beat imho.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download33
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      3. Advertised on Gumtree55
      4. Remortgaging to pay off debt89

See more discussions