Found 30th Sep 2008
Hi,

I am looking to order a flat pack cabinet. The thing is the seller only offers collection but lives pretty far away from me.

Dimensions.
Size (H)96.7, (W)79.1, (D)41.3cm
Weight in excess of 20kg. - Not sure what the exact weight is but deffo under 30 I guess.

Whats the best courier company to collect this for me?

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Courier
4 Comments

parceltree.co.uk

very efficient service, DHL

[url]www.senditnow.com[/url] are good for large parcels. Use Parcelforce spare capacity.

£13.99 for next day by noon, £11.99 next day and £10.99 two days.

4. Maximum sizes and weights
The size of each Parcel must not exceed 3 metres length and girth (measured around its thickest part) combined and 1.5 metres for the greatest dimension. Girth should be calculated as twice the height of the Parcel plus twice the width of the parcel measured around its thickest part.

Individual Parcels must not exceed 30kg

TheAllenFamily;3087624

[url]www.senditnow.com[/url] are good.£13.99 for next day by noon, £11.99 … [url]www.senditnow.com[/url] are good.£13.99 for next day by noon, £11.99 next day and £10.99 two days.4. Maximum sizes and weights4.1The size of each Parcel must not exceed 3 metres length and girth (measured around its thickest part) combined and 1.5 metres for the greatest dimension. Girth should be calculated as twice the height of the Parcel plus twice the width of the parcel measured around its thickest part.4.2Individual Parcels must not exceed 30kg

£7 for the 1-2 day under 30kg service

If you have much heavier or bulky stuff to transport then have a look at ukbackloads.com
I have used em a couple of times with no problems
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions