Groups

suitcase identification

Going on my hols soon, apart from a strap what can i use to identify my case?

31 Comments

Banned

spray/paint some obscenity on it

brightly coloured stickers

Banned

attach some sausage and bacon to it and hope no one else does

a ribbon on handles

loupomm;5640678

a ribbon on handles

we do that, but so does half the airport sometimes :-D

I use an England Lanyard

Banned

there are thousands of types of suitcase out there, I'm sure you'll know which is yours.

tie some labels on the handle

Original Poster

H_K;5640716

there are thousands of types of suitcase out there, I'm sure you'll know … there are thousands of types of suitcase out there, I'm sure you'll know which is yours.

some old boy picked my husband up last year, before we got to it, had to go after him:x

Last time I used loads of those multi-coloured cable ties was easy to spot

Banned

julie 2;5640757

some old boy picked my husband up last year, before we got to it, had to … some old boy picked my husband up last year, before we got to it, had to go after him:x

ide have let him have him

Original Poster

loupomm;5640678

a ribbon on handles

yeah was thinking about doing that maybe:)

Original Poster

sassie;5640766

lol, god knows what would had been in his:?

Original Poster

jeany123;5640670

brightly coloured stickers

yeah could do just had a look on e-bay for some name ones:)

I have a strap with my surname on in bright red

we tie plastic bag on handle we spot ours straight away ok may not look great but at least its easy to spot

loupomm;5640678

a ribbon on handles

I do that! No-one else had Christmas silver curling ribbon last time we went, so was easy to spot... of course hubby nearly died of shame collecting it :oops:

Banned

sassie;5640766

HAHA awww you beat me to it!!! I was about to say that!!! I can imagine the old boy with an unsuspecting husband tucked under his arm walking off with him lmao!

Original Poster

Laffy42;5640812

I do that! No-one else had Christmas silver curling ribbon last time we … I do that! No-one else had Christmas silver curling ribbon last time we went, so was easy to spot... of course hubby nearly died of shame collecting it :oops:

:giggle::giggle:

tie a few condoms around the handles,always livens up the baggage collection process

http://www.verouge.co.uk/images/oilily%20shop%20007.jpg

Banned

boothy;5640831

tie a few condoms around the handles,always livens up the baggage … tie a few condoms around the handles,always livens up the baggage collection process

but ffs dont use the ones you used to stash cocaine in

boothy;5640831

tie a few condoms around the handles,always livens up the baggage … tie a few condoms around the handles,always livens up the baggage collection process

your avvy is making me all goosebumpy :oops::p

bitseylango;5640848

your avvy is making me all goosebumpy :oops::p

agreed

make sure you know the contents of it when you have to report it lost or stolen :thumbsup:

i always have a pink suitcase now but when i used to have a black one drew a massive X on the front and back in bright pink nail varnish

Banned

tampons... lots of them

I always tape a picture of theThundercats logo on the bottom of the case

tie a helium balloon to the handle :w00t:

Coloured tape around the top and side handle, bright colour of course, cheap and very effective.;-)

what can i use to identify my case?

Use something of yours that you will recognise? :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions