Groups
    EXPIRED

Suitcases

Banned
    Any good deals on Suitcases about at the moment?
    Don't know whether to have a holdall with a handle or a suitcase.

Any cheap ones about?
    Cheers

7 Comments

Do you have an Instore / Poundstretchers near you? I got one from there, very good size for £17. Went to Florida and most people had these :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

munnski;5257127

Do you have an Instore / Poundstretchers near you? I got one from there, … Do you have an Instore / Poundstretchers near you? I got one from there, very good size for £17. Went to Florida and most people had these :w00t:

yea i do have one of those local, work a pop in then?
    Are they a suitcase or holdall?

hippoface;5257153

yea i do have one of those local, work a pop in then?Are they a suitcase … yea i do have one of those local, work a pop in then?Are they a suitcase or holdall?

This is a suitcase that I bought but they do have smaller sizes aswell. I prefer suitcases to wheel along :-D

I noticed recently both Wilkinsons & Matalan had some deals on suitcases . I opted for a 28" hard case one from the latter and now I think it's just too big . Might take it back for a smaller one

Original Poster Banned

ricko;5257361

I noticed recently both Wilkinsons & Matalan had some deals on suitcases … I noticed recently both Wilkinsons & Matalan had some deals on suitcases . I opted for a 28" hard case one from the latter and now I think it's just too big . Might take it back for a smaller one

went in matalan today only had girly ones at good prices lol.
    Might have a gander at instore and wilkinsons.

Banned

tripp.co.uk have got a really good sale on at the mo! We picked up a couple of good'ens from there!
    Bit more expensive then £17 but they are good quality, you get what you pay for and all that!
    They got an 80% sale on at the moment, worth a look at least!

Hope that helps!

I'd recommend Tripp as well!

I have just bought one of these as I'm out and about quite a lot through work,

tripp.co.uk/pro…16/

big reduction, good quality and fast delivery! what more do you need!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?615
      2. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?67
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      4. GAP Insurance Recommendations11

See more discussions