Expired

Suitcases

Banned 6
Found 19th May 2009
Any good deals on Suitcases about at the moment?
Don't know whether to have a holdall with a handle or a suitcase.

Any cheap ones about?
Cheers

1. Ask
  2. Suitcase
7 Comments

Do you have an Instore / Poundstretchers near you? I got one from there, very good size for £17. Went to Florida and most people had these :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

munnski;5257127

Do you have an Instore / Poundstretchers near you? I got one from there, … Do you have an Instore / Poundstretchers near you? I got one from there, very good size for £17. Went to Florida and most people had these :w00t:

yea i do have one of those local, work a pop in then?
Are they a suitcase or holdall?

hippoface;5257153

yea i do have one of those local, work a pop in then?Are they a suitcase … yea i do have one of those local, work a pop in then?Are they a suitcase or holdall?

This is a suitcase that I bought but they do have smaller sizes aswell. I prefer suitcases to wheel along :-D

I noticed recently both Wilkinsons & Matalan had some deals on suitcases . I opted for a 28" hard case one from the latter and now I think it's just too big . Might take it back for a smaller one

Original Poster Banned

ricko;5257361

I noticed recently both Wilkinsons & Matalan had some deals on suitcases … I noticed recently both Wilkinsons & Matalan had some deals on suitcases . I opted for a 28" hard case one from the latter and now I think it's just too big . Might take it back for a smaller one

went in matalan today only had girly ones at good prices lol.
Might have a gander at instore and wilkinsons.

Banned

tripp.co.uk have got a really good sale on at the mo! We picked up a couple of good'ens from there!
Bit more expensive then £17 but they are good quality, you get what you pay for and all that!
They got an 80% sale on at the moment, worth a look at least!

Hope that helps!

I'd recommend Tripp as well!

I have just bought one of these as I'm out and about quite a lot through work,

tripp.co.uk/pro…16/

big reduction, good quality and fast delivery! what more do you need!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is cash back?48
    2. water bill1019
    3. How to clean old printed T-Shirts?11
    4. Have you been to Nandos?922

See more discussions