Groups
    EXPIRED

suitcases

can anyone help with the best deal for a set of suitcases for a family holiday? (looking for good quality at a reasonable price)

6 Comments

Dont know what u mean by reasonable price however i invested in Tripp brand cases from Debenhams earlier in the year which large case is on offer a lot at around £50

Great cases very hard wearing and look just as good as they did when i bought them but i suppose you will be able to get cheaper but u only get what u pay for

Not sure if they do them online but u might be able to pick up a debenhams code in the voucher section

Original Poster

jase.2

Dont know what u mean by reasonable price however i invested in Tripp … Dont know what u mean by reasonable price however i invested in Tripp brand cases from Debenhams earlier in the year which large case is on offer a lot at around £50Great cases very hard wearing and look just as good as they did when i bought them but i suppose you will be able to get cheaper but u only get what u pay for Not sure if they do them online but u might be able to pick up a debenhams code in the voucher section

will definitely spend what is required, don't really know the prices of luggage :confused:

Dont know your location, but if your near a sports world...
    I got these cases and they pretty good. Best if you can go in and choose, I found the 32" ones too big, mid size are nice

]Dunlop cases

Original Poster

Fixngrout

Dont know your location, but if your near a sports world...I got these … Dont know your location, but if your near a sports world...I got these cases and they pretty good. Best if you can go in and choose, I found the 32" ones too big, mid size are nice]Dunlop cases

will give them a look, cheers :thumbsup:

Another good place to pick up suitcases are at an Outlet Park they seem to be everywhere so I am sure you will have one close.:)

Matalan have excellent sets of cases. They are the hard plastic type in many colours with wheels and telescopic pull handle. I think I paid around £30 for a set of three.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!32
      2. Hifi Speaker cable choice?11
      3. Why do people scam on Gumtree?11
      4. Can I do anything with an old router ??11

See more discussions