Groups

Suka at the Sanderson Hotel - anyone been?

Good/bad?

5 Comments

Unless its next door to greggs then 99% of the people on here wont even have heard of it....personally never liked the sanderson hotel in general at all,far too footballers wives for my taste....

Edited by: "boothy" 18th Nov 2010

Original Poster

boothy

Unless its next door to greggs then 99% of the people on her wont even … Unless its next door to greggs then 99% of the people on her wont even have heard of it....personally never liked the sanderson hotel in general at all,far too footballers wives for my taste....

Is the restaurant the same?

baffledsalmon

Is the restaurant the same?

Never eat in there tbh....is this for the xmas thing?

Its been a couple of years since i worked in the hotel industry but the more traditional london hotels tend to eclipse the new designer type ones in every aspect IMO
    Edited by: "boothy" 18th Nov 2010

Original Poster

boothy

Never eat in there tbh....is this for the xmas thing?Its been a couple of … Never eat in there tbh....is this for the xmas thing?Its been a couple of years since i worked in the hotel industry but the more traditional london hotels tend to eclipse the new designer type ones in every aspect IMO

Yeah but I've left it too late to book anywhere traditional! I fancied the Langham because their afternoon teas are amazing, but the Xmas menu doesn't look great :-(

Why don't you just go down Sparkhill and have the traditional fayre there?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1858
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1624
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3531323
      4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp911

See more discussions