Groups

Sukhoi Su-27 Jet Fighter

Sorry, I just had to post this. I know no-one can actually afford it. Just over £3M net's you one of these babies

The Sukhoi Su-27 is a one-seat Mach-2 class jet fighter originally manufactured by the Soviet Union, and designed by the Sukhoi Design Bureau. It was intended as a direct competitor for the large United States fourth generation fighters, with long 3,530 km range, heavy armament, sophisticated avionics and high agility. The Su-27 most often flies air superiority missions, but is able to perform almost all combat operations. Complementing the smaller MiG-29, the Su-27's closest US counterpart is the F-15 Eagle.
    There are several related developments of the Su-27 design. The Su-30 is a two-seat, dual-role fighter for all-weather, air-to-air and air-to-surface deep interdiction missions. Su-33 Flanker-D is a navy fleet defense interceptor for use on aircraft carriers. Further versions include the side-by-side 2-seat Su-34 Fullback strike variant and the Su-35 Flanker-E improved air defense fighter.

BTW, NASA is selling a Space Shuttle for the low low price of £ 17.7M each. FREE SHIPPING to any major airport and FREE main engine! :P

dealnews.com/32-…tml

13 Comments

how cool is that ......i would love one of those but my drive isn't big enough

Moved to misc while the members save up!

BARGAIN!!

Just ordered one, need to launder a few £Mil ..... will do nicely - thanks!!

It's only cheap as the Sukhoi Su-28 is being released next month.

Original Poster

Why is it not active anymore? The deal is valid if you have the money

quidco?

just my luck.... link didn't work

Is it just me, or does that price not seem to be way too low? £3m for an F-!5 killer? One of the best of all SU's made IMO.

MikeT;7575735

Moved to misc while the members save up!

what about getting one between us ?

I can afford it,

but no room in my hangar:- Concorde, SR71 and a Spitfire are taking up all the room and I cant decide which one to sell to make way for the Sukhoi Su-27 :roll: :roll:

gusco;7575767

I can afford it,but no room in my hangar:- Concorde, SR71 and a Spitfire … I can afford it,but no room in my hangar:- Concorde, SR71 and a Spitfire are taking up all the room and I cant decide which one to sell to make way for the Sukhoi Su-27 :roll: :roll:

lose the concorde ...it's soooo last year

LotusJas;7575754

Is it just me, or does that price not seem to be way too low? £3m for an … Is it just me, or does that price not seem to be way too low? £3m for an F-!5 killer? One of the best of all SU's made IMO.

Nope, agree very cheap. Someone should tell Gordon Brown about this offer.

Any discount codes please?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33

See more discussions