I have one of those bizarre questions for which I know no other place to ask but misc.
For the last god knows how long we have this terrible smell from the corner of our living room.
This corner is the one with the TV cabinet which has the sky box, phone, router, TV, DVD player and Wii.
After pulling it all out and cleaning it there is no obvious source of the smell other than that it is actually coming from one the pieces of electrical equipment.
Any ideas on what it could actually be? We thought it was the TV but it seems to happen intermittently but sometimes is really strong, I have googled it and the only thing that comes up is about faulty servers and rechargeable batteries burning out smelling of sulphur.