Expired

summer 2010 holiday for teenager, small child and sun worshipper help!!!

5 replies
Found 2nd Sep 2009
Hi all, I need some ideas for next summers holiday as I have to start saving now!! I love sun and beach, my daughter is little and loves swimming and sun but my teenager is a different kettle of fish as he hates beaches, not keen on too much sun and is heavily into heavy metal - need to keep all of us happy on a budget - any ideas welcome please - will add rep for the good 'uns!! Not in the UK and sun is necessary! Thank you!

5 Comments

Hi,

How about Cyprus, Protaras area, great beaches & sun, decent hotels/apartments & nice people out there....can't help with the heavy metal, Aya Napa is close by for the dance scene, how about an ipod full of Iron Maiden to soften the blow ?? :thumbsup:

Can't go wrong with mallorca tbh.
Will cater for all of your tastes ( "Heavy metal" daughter can sleep in the day )
very possible to do on a budget, your flights will be released soon/now
Bmibaby.com etc etc. Your accommodation can be left until the last minute
as it seems to come down in price the nearer you get to the holiday ( although
it's worth looking at when offers for expedia/medhotels/ryanair-acc/somewheretostay etc
come up..........

Original Poster

thanks both of you, good to know that protaras area is decent, will look at that - have added rep for both of you - was thinking of saving then trying for a last minute to anywhere! Kids eh!

We went to Coma Gran Aparthotel in Majorca in August. Fab hotel and food , nice pools etc so suit daughter. Also as had family club had 'The Grid' for Teens with gaming consoles , dj stuff etc so maybe some things for older one to do. Booked thru Thomson. Hope this helps.

Original Poster

thanks for that - will look into that now!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED33
    2. School shoes - with lights55
    3. Sim deal with EU calls45
    4. Sapphire RX 480 or GTX 1060 founders edition22

See more discussions