Summer Clothing Sales 2020

Posted 2nd Jun
Hi,

Does anyone know when the next summer sale is for New Look,H&M and Zara ?
I have just miss it last month i believe.. gutted

Does anyone know please ?
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
No, nobody here will know when the next summer sale is for those stores. Nobody actually knows what is going to happen with anything regarding sales right now.
If things go back to how they were before the "pandemic" I think it will be late summer sales end of July/Aug..
Edited by: "Alexandralocks" 2nd Jun
Alexandralocks02/06/2020 15:49

If things go back to how they were before the "pandemic" I think it will …If things go back to how they were before the "pandemic" I think it will be late summer sales end of July/Aug..

Primark have announced that they won't be having a sale on summer clothes this year, instead they will hold them back to sell as normal in summer 2021. I'm not sure why you think that things are going to go back to normal by July or August when we are in the middle of such an unprecedented time for retail.
Haircut_10002/06/2020 16:29

Primark have announced that they won't be having a sale on summer clothes …Primark have announced that they won't be having a sale on summer clothes this year, instead they will hold them back to sell as normal in summer 2021. I'm not sure why you think that things are going to go back to normal by July or August when we are in the middle of such an unprecedented time for retail.

Liked for "I'm not sure why you think that things are going to go back to normal by July or August when we are in the middle of such an unprecedented time for retail"
Edited by: "AgentDaleCooper" 2nd Jun
I meant online not instore ?
Ana1002/06/2020 17:04

I meant online not instore ?

Again, nobody knows what the retail strategies are for the various different companies. Some might have sales at some point on summer stock, some might not. You are asking a question that nobody can really answer right now.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 2nd Jun
George asda have a few dresses on sale but not much
i was led to believe that there will be huge reductions when the shops are allowed to open in a couple of weeks as retailers try to shift stock.
F&f clothing Tesco already had there half price sale on few weeks ago we have a few items on sale not as much,,, Had to do it because they needed the warehouse empty ready for newer stock. I presume other retailing will follow suit.
Edited by: "Cbear81" 2nd Jun
Zara usually have it mid June on a Wednesday but they've been putting adding clothes to their special prices category. I don't know what stores are doing. But I'd just keep a look out every now on then on there app.
It's starting today at 8pm on the app.
Post a comment
@
    Text