Groups
    EXPIRED

Summer Holiday -

hi there
    me and some friends (either 2 or 3 others) are thinking of going away this june the preferred date would be as of the week begining 19th of June. We would ideally prefer Sharm El Sheikh, Madeira, Morocco or Crete (Sharm and Morocco preferred). Our ages are between 19-20 and we would prefer a relaxed resort, a couple of bars. our budget is 365, which is the total maximum, we'd prefer it to be atleast halfboard. im wondering if anyone is helping.

thanks
    raj

12 Comments

do u have a selection of departure airports?
    I recommend Sharm, I been twice within a year.
    You guys would love the Desert Quad Biking

Original Poster

hi there, we would prefer one of the london airports, but if the price is right we wouldnt mind travelling as far as bham, we went quad biking in tunisia when we went last year and ended up goin a few times!

Ive managed to stay below your Budget and get you All Inclusive instead of Half Board, hope thats ok

£193 Flight from Gatwick per person

Beach Albatros - All Inclusive
    medhotels.com/boo…=EN

Choice of two types of Room

Twin Room
    £377 for 3 ppl +Flight = £318

Family Room
    £406 for 3 ppl + Flight = £328 each

I have not checked the review of this Hotel, more expensive ones are available

Hope this helps

Family Room found cheaper£
    £364 + Flight = £314 each

Original Poster

wow thats wicked!
    im gonna suggest that to the guys see what they say!

I suggested this Hotel as i know it is closer to Naamba Bay, the main area of Sharm.

on a personal note, my hotel was the furthest you could go & never visited, only passed through on Pickups, which included Beach Albatros.

Also for the Flight, I have a £15 discount code, which will apply to each traveller !
    I dont know how long it will work for though, I recently used it for my Parents.
    So thats gonna save you another £65 between 3 of you.

Flight price was based on
    21st June - 28th June

Was alot more expensive departing on 19th & 20th from London

Original Poster

wow thats wicked!
    im gonna suggest that to the guys see what they say!

you might want to try Marrakech (Morocco)
    £175.09inc return 21 June-29June
    Thats just for the flight
    Atlas-Blue

Original Poster

Lee, one of my mates found a deal through his work place, and it's for either the Sea Life Resort or the Sea Club resort, i've tried to look for reviews on them but can't find anything, do u know anything about these hotels?

Thanks

Raj.

Here you go
    On this page Scroll Down to Sea Life or pop it in the Find box (Ctrl & F)

Holidays Uncovered

How much are you paying & booking through?

Original Poster

its 329 through the John Lewis Partnership (my mate gets some sort of discount through them since he works there) its with Cosmos.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1215
      2. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!57
      3. I've just had a flame deer pop up on my page , I'm confused33
      4. After a good deal for new work shirts!33

See more discussions