Groups

Summer Holiday. June !! Where can I go that is cheap?

Want an all inclusive holiday for 2. Not sure where to go.
    Any reccomendations?
    Will be flying from Bristol or Cardiff.

13 Comments

Banned

stay in bed

Original Poster

jubbyme;8134069

stay in bed

Won't get a suntan then !!!!!!:)

this is like me asking "what christmas presents can I buy!" - everyone is different when it comes to their holidays and factors like will their be kids, is it just u and ur partner - do u want peace and quiet - do u want pubs n clubs yada yada

Banned

ye can get all inclusive in govan for £30 for 2 weeks

entertainment included

hncb0809;8134173

ye can get all inclusive in govan for £30 for 2 weeksentertainment … ye can get all inclusive in govan for £30 for 2 weeksentertainment included

and a strong chance of meeting Rab C Nesbitt too :thumbsup:

Banned

Bossyboots, what christmas presents can i buy???

.............on every street corner loool

Banned

bossyboots;8134177

and a strong chance of meeting Rab C Nesbitt too :thumbsup:

theres a rab in every pub

jubbyme;8134180

Bossyboots, what christmas presents can i buy???

well why dont u just post up a thread - we will all know exactly ur likes n dislikes jubby and will get it all sorted for u in super quick time - in fact I reckon first two posts will have it all done and dusted for you :-D

hncb0809;8134184

theres a rab in every pub

bossyboots;8134182

.............on every street corner loool

:-D

Original Poster

I was open to ideas. Hoping people would reccomend any lovely places they have been. Been most places, just not sure where to head. Short flights only.
    Not been to Bulgaria or Croatia. !! any feedback on these..

Tanya;8134410

I was open to ideas. Hoping people would reccomend any lovely places … I was open to ideas. Hoping people would reccomend any lovely places they have been. Been most places, just not sure where to head. Short flights only.Not been to Bulgaria or Croatia. !! any feedback on these..

would u not look into renting ur own apartment and paying for flights separately. We have done that loads of times and always use holidaylettings.co.uk/

Last year we stayed in a villa in Tenerife - 8 of us went and villa cost £300 for the week - private pool too. We then got our return flights with easy jet for around £150. Year before we stayed in Lanzarote, just the two of us, and got an apartment for £80 for the week, albeit it was tiny, but for all the time u spend in it. If u do see anything u like on it, haggle the price as a lot of them will bring it down a little

If you're just wanting a bit of sun how about Salou? You can fly Bristol to Reus ( 15 minute cab away from salou) 19th June for £62 each return ( this includes taxes but not the other charges that ryanair -and to be fair most other airlines now- have)
    Then you can get accomodation through the likes of Alpha rooms ( for around £90 each self catering to £180 all inclusive). Salou has a nice beach and is also home to Universals portadventurer theme park,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions