" Summer of 360 '09 " - The Rise of Timmy's Game Collection

44 replies
Found 22nd Jun 2009
When I originally set out to aqquire about 70 games in a year a few months ago, it failed miserably when I went retro... (hotukdeals.com/ite…php?t=363553&page=2)

However, its time for a reform and that is why, it is the Summer of 360 '09..... (First to guess what I just ripped off gets a £1 game gift card...)

Anyways, in the first post, I'll stick what I'll be buying..

Apologies to the people who stalk the MISC forums and moan at me... (oh dear, another gaming thread..)

Tim

44 Comments

Original Poster

Left4Dead
Call of Duty 4
Burnout Paradise : Ultimate Edition
Gears Of War 2
Oblivion

Banned

its not stalking ya timmy, most of us know these are posted in the hope someone will offer you what you want, why not just put it straight into the fs/ft forum

[COLOR="Red"]Atlast..............an update on Timmy's (gaming) life.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

sassie;5563660

its not stalking ya timmy, most of us know these are posted in the hope … its not stalking ya timmy, most of us know these are posted in the hope someone will offer you what you want, why not just put it straight into the fs/ft forum

lol...

In honesty, most of them aern't (no seriously, I buy most of my retro stuff off the bay and gamestation.. rarely off here..)

I'm asking for opinions on this thread and if I missed any..

TIm

Original Poster

The JFK;5563662

[COLOR="Red"]Atlast..............an update on Timmy's (gaming) … [COLOR="Red"]Atlast..............an update on Timmy's (gaming) life.[/COLOR]

[FONT="Arial Black"]A day later......[/FONT]

Timmy Dies

TheJFK regrets his posts...

Banned

timothyw9;5563687

lol...In honesty, most of them aern't (no seriously, I buy most of my … lol...In honesty, most of them aern't (no seriously, I buy most of my retro stuff off the bay and gamestation.. rarely off here..) I'm asking for opinions on this thread and if I missed any..TIm

tim we have all seen the threads and what happens in them :roll:

you post on here ya bargains, tell everyone how desperate you are for a game, blah, blah, blah and within a week its on the fs boards for sale, at a profit

summer of 69 :whistling:

Original Poster

Is it worth buying the limited editions of those games?/ Are they gonna cost me alot more lol

TIm

Original Poster

sassie;5563700

tim we have all seen the threads and what happens in them :roll:

TheJFK enters the thread?

I can kinda see where your coming from..

Original Poster

sassie;5563700

tim we have all seen the threads and what happens in them :roll:you post … tim we have all seen the threads and what happens in them :roll:you post on here ya bargains, tell everyone how desperate you are for a game, blah, blah, blah and within a week its on the fs boards for sale, at a profit

why do people think i'm making profit..

I would have made a loss on that snes if i'd sold it.

i lost money on those snes games too.. (I don't really care though..)

tim

Banned

will butt out now, just telling you how it looks tim

dude your retro buys make me feel old, I can remember them first hitting the shelves and being hi tech.

Original Poster

sassie;5563744

will butt out now, just telling you how it looks tim

i know

Original Poster

harlzter;5563749

dude your retro buys make me feel old, I can remember them first hitting … dude your retro buys make me feel old, I can remember them first hitting the shelves and being hi tech.

I don't even think i was born when any of the mega drive games came out lol..

i was about 1 or 2 when the n64 came out lol

Banned

Im getting a Vibe people dont really like your gaming threads timothy. Maybe join a Gaming forum where people share the same interests?

timothyw9;5563699

[FONT="Arial Black"]A day later......[/FONT]Timmy DiesTheJFK regrets his … [FONT="Arial Black"]A day later......[/FONT]Timmy DiesTheJFK regrets his posts...

[COLOR="Red"]Wut?[/COLOR] :?

Sir_Allan;5563777

Im getting a Vibe people dont really like your gaming threads timothy. … Im getting a Vibe people dont really like your gaming threads timothy. Maybe join a Gaming forum where people share the same interests?

[COLOR="Red"]This.^^^^^^[/COLOR]

Original Poster

Sir_Allan;5563777

Im getting a Vibe people dont really like your gaming threads timothy. … Im getting a Vibe people dont really like your gaming threads timothy. Maybe join a Gaming forum where people share the same interests?

I have trouble finding them (and no I don't want to join a gamespot one..)

I will have a look though..

Sir_Allan;5563777

Been suggested before. No dice.

Original Poster

The JFK;5563792

[COLOR="Red"]Wut?[/COLOR] :?

I'm starting to wonder why I posted it myself...

i think this thread has failed.....

make this the last game thread on here..

please can someone answer my question about the limited edition thing tho/goty edition.

TIm

timothyw9;5563810

I'm starting to wonder why I posted it myself...

It's what you do.

timothyw9;5563810

i think this thread has failed.....

+1

timothyw9;5563810

make this the last game thread on here..

Don't tease.

timothyw9;5563810

please can someone answer my question about the limited edition thing … please can someone answer my question about the limited edition thing tho/goty edition.

Sorry, no idea.

timothyw9;5563810

TIm

thesaint.

Original Poster

thesaint;5563866

It's what you do.+1Don't tease., I was being seriousSorry, no … It's what you do.+1Don't tease., I was being seriousSorry, no idea.thesaint.

:thumbsup:

timothyw9;5563872

:thumbsup:

Just pulling your leg dude.

"The Misc" wouldn't be the same without your threads. It would be like having chips without salt.

Banned

thesaint;5563907

Just pulling your leg dude."The Misc" wouldn't be the same without your … Just pulling your leg dude."The Misc" wouldn't be the same without your threads. It would be like having chips without salt.

lol the saint is really on fire today!
and rightly so hahahahah lollll :-D :-D :-D

thesaint;5563907

Just pulling your leg dude."The Misc" wouldn't be the same without your … Just pulling your leg dude."The Misc" wouldn't be the same without your threads. It would be like having chips without salt.

WOW, just wow

Original Poster

thesaint;5563907

Have you visited my, 'what are you listening to now misc thread?' its one of my few good ones,

Tim

Original Poster

H'mm I appear to have just impulse buyed Quantum of Solace off ebay for £8..

Does anyone know if the online is still alive or is it dead?

Tim

timothyw9;5563952

H'mm I appear to have just impulse buyed Quantum of Solace off ebay for … H'mm I appear to have just impulse buyed Quantum of Solace off ebay for £8..Does anyone know if the online is still alive or is it dead?Tim

:roll:

timothyw9;5563952

H'mm I appear to have just impulse buyed Quantum of Solace off ebay for … H'mm I appear to have just impulse buyed Quantum of Solace off ebay for £8..Does anyone know if the online is still alive or is it dead?Tim

[COLOR="Red"]LuLz @ "buyed".

LuLz @ the whole post in general.[/COLOR]

timothyw9;5563943

Have you visited my, 'what are you listening to now misc thread?' its … Have you visited my, 'what are you listening to now misc thread?' its one of my few good ones,Tim

Naaah, don't bother with "those" sorts of threads, I have a discerning palette, and they leave me cold.

I'm not listening to anything much, because my car stereo has decided to ask for the security code 8 months after I got it. :-(

Original Poster

thesaint;5563968

Naaah, don't bother with "those" sorts of threads, I have a discerning … Naaah, don't bother with "those" sorts of threads, I have a discerning palette, and they leave me cold.I'm not listening to anything much, because my car stereo has decided to ask for the security code 8 months after I got it. :-(

I see...

Surely it can be reset or is under warranty?

Tim

Banned

starsparkle2311;5563995

bummer, no more Kylie? Shame:p

why has yours got the same problem too

timothyw9;5563994

I see...Surely it can be reset or is under warranty?Tim

It's not a new car, but I think I have the paperwork in the "pit" that is my bedroom.

starsparkle2311;5563995

bummer, no more Kylie? Shame:p

Kylie??? Biggie Smalls(The millionaire, the mansions, the yachts, the two weed spots, the two hot glocks).

Banned

timothyw9;5563708

Is it worth buying the limited editions of those games?/ Are they gonna … Is it worth buying the limited editions of those games?/ Are they gonna cost me alot more lolTIm

see below
timothyw9;5563655

Left4Dead - [COLOR=red]Standard edition - GOTY update FREE[/COLOR] on … Left4Dead - [COLOR=red]Standard edition - GOTY update FREE[/COLOR] on XBLCall of Duty 4 - [COLOR=red]Standard Edition - contents with Sp. Ed are rubbish[/COLOR]Burnout Paradise : Ultimate Edition - [COLOR=red]Dunno[/COLOR]Gears Of War 2 - [COLOR=red]Ltd Ed - nice tin, worth more, code sells on Ebay for £20+. - [/COLOR]][COLOR=red]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/426755/gears-of-war-2-limited-edition-17-9[/COLOR]Oblivion - [COLOR=red]Dunno[/COLOR]

I like your threads Tim....though there does seem to be a daily one lately

Banned

thesaint;5564080

Kylie??? Biggie Smalls(The millionaire, the mansions, the yachts, the two … Kylie??? Biggie Smalls(The millionaire, the mansions, the yachts, the two weed spots, the two hot glocks).

and numerous bullet holes riddling his rotting corpse

good back in the day though

thesaint;5564080

It's not a new car, but I think I have the paperwork in the "pit" that is … It's not a new car, but I think I have the paperwork in the "pit" that is my bedroom.Kylie??? Biggie Smalls(The millionaire, the mansions, the yachts, the two weed spots, the two hot glocks).

Lol. Car radio 'security' codes are one of the biggest ballaches known to man. I feel your pain.

The JFK;5563966

[COLOR="Red"]LuLz @ "buyed".LuLz @ the whole post in general.[/COLOR]

lmao

Sir_Allan;5563777

I don't think it's the gaming threads themselves are the issue, it's the abrupt turnaround for each one - a while back he was asking for Dreamcast, SNES, Megadrive recommendations which people provided then around a week later he was selling said Dreamcast and had enough 'going retro. A couple of months later he announced he was going 'retro' (again) and once more looking for recommendations then a few weeks later some of that was back up for sale and he was going on about how great the 360 Live Arcade system was.

The reaction to such threads on a gaming forum are going to be no different to here, if anything they will be more harsh on a gaming forum where 'wannabe' gamers are often not tolerated.

John

ODB_69;5564178

and numerous bullet holes riddling his rotting corpse

He's been dead 12 years, so I guess that all the rotting has been done by now.

ODB_69;5564178

good back in the day though

The best.

jah128;5564179

Lol. Car radio 'security' codes are one of the biggest ballaches known … Lol. Car radio 'security' codes are one of the biggest ballaches known to man. I feel your pain.

Tell me about it! I was driving, and it decided to switch off. I switched it back on, and it asked for the security code.
I made the mistake of buying French. Schoolboy error. :-(

thesaint;5564080

Kylie??? Biggie Smalls(The millionaire, the mansions, the yachts, the … Kylie??? Biggie Smalls(The millionaire, the mansions, the yachts, the two weed spots, the two hot glocks).

The iced out rocks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best watches under £500?33
    2. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…66
    3. Looking for Cineworld 2d voucher22
    4. dakine backpacks44

See more discussions