Community Updates
MiscFitness
45 Comments
"was an awful day yesterday"
depends on who you ask Shirley ?

33856440-uwAXV.jpg
Wongy1104 m ago

"was an awful day yesterday"depends on who you ask Shirley ? [Image]

I felt that there would be more english fans on here so I catered to them. However I am an indian supporter so I dont mind england losing
harji123454 m ago

I felt that there would be more english fans on here so I catered to them. …I felt that there would be more english fans on here so I catered to them. However I am an indian supporter so I dont mind england losing

Be nice if England won but can't think of a more 'fun' side to lose to than Pakistan

As long as the test is anything like the awesome Pakistan/Ireland one be happy
a bit one sided so far but Haris Sohail c Bairstow b Wood 39 is a good start balancing things up
Wongy11028 m ago

Be nice if England won but can't think of a more 'fun' side to lose to …Be nice if England won but can't think of a more 'fun' side to lose to than Pakistan As long as the test is anything like the awesome Pakistan/Ireland one be happya bit one sided so far but Haris Sohail c Bairstow b Wood 39 is a good start balancing things up

yep it would be good, especially if amir puts in a performance after the spot fixing, but it seems to be shaping up for an interesting series
Someone starts a cricket thread and for the first time in weeks the heavens open. Welcome to British summer time
I once watched a cricket match 10 years ago in Corfu; my interest only lasted about 30 seconds
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 25th May
psychobitchfromhell51 m ago

Someone starts a cricket thread and for the first time in weeks the …Someone starts a cricket thread and for the first time in weeks the heavens open. Welcome to British summer time

hopefully it goes away
So glad that the cricket season has started, I was having trouble falling asleep in the afternoons
Predikuesi19 m ago

I once watched a cricket match 10 years ago in Corfu; my interest only …I once watched a cricket match 10 years ago in Corfu; my interest only lasted about 30 seconds

Cricket's big in corfu. I did know why once but I can't remember. Colonial rule of something
cis_groupie4 m ago

So glad that the cricket season has started, I was having trouble falling …So glad that the cricket season has started, I was having trouble falling asleep in the afternoons

why do you need to fall asleep in the afternoon? xD
No way this thread could get political surely ?
33858170-1tk1G.jpgoh deary me.....
harji123457 h, 51 m ago

I felt that there would be more english fans on here so I catered to them. …I felt that there would be more english fans on here so I catered to them. However I am an indian supporter so I dont mind england losing

The last two days have been embarrassing. When I heard England were batting yesterday I assumed England had lost the toss given the overhead conditions...
harji123457 h, 20 m ago

yep it would be good, especially if amir puts in a performance after the …yep it would be good, especially if amir puts in a performance after the spot fixing, but it seems to be shaping up for an interesting series

Amir deserves his second chance as he was a kid when it occurred.
Predikuesi5 h, 43 m ago

I once watched a cricket match 10 years ago in Corfu; my interest only …I once watched a cricket match 10 years ago in Corfu; my interest only lasted about 30 seconds

That's interesting.
Just wondering what scam the bookies and the Pakistan team have up their sleeves this time. Smart watches already banned this week.
Maybe England get paid to be ****?
dont think the pakistanis are gonna be batting again in this test
Loser to genius in one session ?
33864881-nFUyO.jpg
Maybe not
33867326-trfN1.jpgand wood has gone as well looks like it will be over before lunch or shortly after
Edited by: "Wongy110" 27th May
Wongy11027th May

Maybe not[Image] and wood has gone as well looks like it will be over …Maybe not[Image] and wood has gone as well looks like it will be over before lunch or shortly after

i thought so too ah well only have to wait a few more days until Leeds
Wongy11027th May

https://twitter.com/HomeOfCricket/status/1000691385366925312

twitter AND cricket wongy?
bad enough just one of them but to combine them is a work of pure evil
brilly18 m ago

twitter AND cricket wongy? bad enough just one of them but to combine them …twitter AND cricket wongy? bad enough just one of them but to combine them is a work of pure evil

Have to say don't mind twitter so much brilly
don't have an account but I lurk on a growing number of accounts

can't stand facebucket should be set on fire.
Seems like they have run out of new partners for Cook and have gone for some recycling.

theguardian.com/spo…est
Wongy11012 h, 59 m ago

Seems like they have run out of new partners for Cook and have gone for …Seems like they have run out of new partners for Cook and have gone for some recycling.https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/may/28/england-drop-mark-stoneman-keaton-jennings-pakistan-headingley-test

bring back marcus
Banger ? !
Apart from being 42 and everything else he has a broken foot.
espncricinfo.com/ser…one
Dominica’s Windsor Park cricket stadium, pictured here during a Test in June 2015, was destroyed by Hurricane Maria last year
33877712-ItXVT.jpg
On Thursday a Rest of the World team take on the West Indies at Lord’s to raise money for its restoration, and that of James Ronald Webster Park in Anguilla, ruined by hurricane Irma just two weeks earlier.

Great piece.
theguardian.com/spo…nge
Well this is going better maybe England should play all their test matches in building sites ?
33897286-Ly2ls.jpg
34000097-vxWYo.jpg

well done them !

should have guessed there would be a backlash can see England winning the series 4-1/5-0
34000325-B1KmS.jpg
Wongy11013th Jun

[Image] well done them !should have guessed there would be a backlash can …[Image] well done them !should have guessed there would be a backlash can see England winning the series 4-1/5-0

i reckon the same
Beat them 4-1 back in january and that was before Newlands.
34119683-vkvNk.jpg
1000 not out tomorrow
theguardian.com/spo…ver

theguardian.com/spo…sex
It was during the 2005 Ashes when a 12-year-old Porter fell in love with cricket. “I remember we went on a family holiday to Portugal during the Old Trafford Test and I came back whiter than when I went because I was glued to the TV for five days,” he recalls. “I remember there was one day when everyone else went to the beach and I faked being ill so I could stay in and watch it. From that moment on, playing for England was the dream.”
was a great test, had a great day on day 2 at edgbaston but indias batting shows that they need to step up massively
harji123454 h, 31 m ago

was a great test, had a great day on day 2 at edgbaston but indias batting …was a great test, had a great day on day 2 at edgbaston but indias batting shows that they need to step up massively

Oh wow luck you
you could tell on the highlights how much they struggled to get it all in

Both sides need to improve(England could learn to catch)
and England will be without Stokes
I fear that could prove a massive distraction like it did during the ashes apart from anything else
Wongy1101 h, 15 m ago

Oh wow luck you you could tell on the highlights how much they …Oh wow luck you you could tell on the highlights how much they struggled to get it all inBoth sides need to improve(England could learn to catch)and England will be without Stokes I fear that could prove a massive distraction like it did during the ashes apart from anything else

yeah it was pretty shocking tbf. but edgbaston is pitch where india dont tend to do well at least we looked like having half a chance but by the looks of it unless our batsmen step up, we arent winning a test match
harji1234519 m ago

yeah it was pretty shocking tbf. but edgbaston is pitch where india dont …yeah it was pretty shocking tbf. but edgbaston is pitch where india dont tend to do well at least we looked like having half a chance but by the looks of it unless our batsmen step up, we arent winning a test match

Oh I think mate you are underestimating the England and Wales cricket team's ability to well and truly stuff themselves up
Wongy11013 h, 30 m ago

Oh I think mate you are underestimating the England and Wales cricket …Oh I think mate you are underestimating the England and Wales cricket team's ability to well and truly stuff themselves up

hahah i cant wait for it to happen
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants