Sun £9.50 Holidays

Found 5th Jan
Not something iv ever done before but I know it start tomorrow. I understand the basics, collect the codes, pick 4 sites and 4 dates etc. But for people who've done it before what's the best way to keep the costs low and get the most holiday for my money. There will be two of us, a baby and a dog, iv pretty much resigned myself to the fact there's going to be an extra charge for him. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
There will be extra on top for gas/elec per day plus passes for the entertainment/club house etc. You could could save money by not having the passes. Also save money by not taking out their insurance and take your own bedding/linen.
4 nights in top of the range van.. We upgraded all the way... With passes to club and pool ect cost £240..no bedding though.. Not sure you can upgrade with a dog though.. My advice is to get the best van you can..that was for 3 adults although we had to pay for 4
Edited by: "wayners" 5th Jan
it's things like this that makes you appreciate things you parents did when you was younger and there didn't have much money, cause as a child you just think it cost just 9 50, not realising there extra plus train tickets that makes a holiday into the hundreds
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants