Sun £9.50 holidays please help info needed

9 replies
Found 25th Jan 2009
I wanted to book one of these holiday in cornwall hopefully looe area which is first choice or polperro and also pay for my brother in law and there family too. They
dont have a lot of money so this deal is a bargain..there will be 8 of us...4 adults 2 children and 2 babies under 2.
I was just wondering if it really is £9.50 each or is it from?..if there are any hidden charges ?and how much you have ended up paying in all for your cheap holiday? Just so i know how much i have an idea of how much it will cost in total..thanks guys..rep added to helpers.

9 Comments

its £9.50 each person & theres a charge for the unit per nite & some sites u need to pay for club passes

i went on one 2 year ago had to pay 9.50 for a minium of 4 people, then pay for gas abd electric then entertainment passes then on top of that i had to pay for a bed gaurd hire it soon added up to nearly £200!

Original Poster

just checked out site and it says pick 5 places and 5 dates...i can only choose 2 dates..has anyone got there first chosen park/date..thanks

Original Poster

bambu;4184420

i went on one 2 year ago had to pay 9.50 for a minium of 4 people, then … i went on one 2 year ago had to pay 9.50 for a minium of 4 people, then pay for gas abd electric then entertainment passes then on top of that i had to pay for a bed gaurd hire it soon added up to nearly £200!

thats what im worried About. I will pay for the holiday for my bro in law and family but cant afford all the extras.

yeah it sounds a good deal but when they add on all the extras it costs a fortune for a 3 or 4 night break.
i got my 1st choice park and date

I was charged £20 extra service charge for gas electricity.(last year) Then they wanted £6 each for each pass.I only paid initially for 2 passes although there were more going. When I got to the site they just asked me how many passes I wanted!! I got more at no extra charge.

aww i know something else they got me with you had to hire there bedding sheets quilt covers etc that was amnother £15!

bambu;4184581

aww i know something else they got me with you had to hire there bedding … aww i know something else they got me with you had to hire there bedding sheets quilt covers etc that was amnother £15!

Oh thats right. I told them to take that off and i would take my own.

rosie2008;4184670

Oh thats right. I told them to take that off and i would take my own.

i didnt have transport at the time so had 2 hire it - rip off!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?810
    3. Android pay set up610
    4. Best 4k tv's for gaming11

See more discussions