Groups

(Sun) Alton Tower Tickets Saturday 29th July SWAP DATES

Hi all,

I've got 2 tickets dated Saturday 29th July, ideally would like to swap for dates in September or October?

Never done this before so how does it work, as i don't want to post mine to a total stranger who then never send me theirs? :-P

Cheers

11 Comments

If you manage to find a swap, what I usually do I ask for their PayPal and agree to send the amount (for example £30) to them and the same back using goods and services therefore both parties are covered.

You'll both incur 3.4% fee + 20p but it's worth the cost if the other party falls through on their agreement as you can submit a claim to PayPal to they didn't send it

Original Poster

caironjake

If you manage to find a swap, what I usually do I ask for their PayPal … If you manage to find a swap, what I usually do I ask for their PayPal and agree to send the amount (for example £30) to them and the same back using goods and services therefore both parties are covered. You'll both incur 3.4% fee + 20p but it's worth the cost if the other party falls through on their agreement as you can submit a claim to PayPal to they didn't send it

Aren't you also then in a similar situation where you send them £30 via paypal? Surely if they are that way inclined not to send the tickets, then they'll probably not send the £30 via paypal as well?

Thanks for the tip though, i suppose its better than just posting them off to someone at the other side of the country

steevieboy4u

Aren't you also then in a similar situation where you send them £30 via … Aren't you also then in a similar situation where you send them £30 via paypal? Surely if they are that way inclined not to send the tickets, then they'll probably not send the £30 via paypal as well?Thanks for the tip though, i suppose its better than just posting them off to someone at the other side of the country

You're still covered by PayPal, even if you send him money through Goods and Services and they don't do it back. You have evidence (if you're messaging that person of course) that you both agreed on a trade and used PayPal to cover both parties

Original Poster

caironjake

You're still covered by PayPal, even if you send him money through Goods … You're still covered by PayPal, even if you send him money through Goods and Services and they don't do it back. You have evidence (if you're messaging that person of course) that you both agreed on a trade and used PayPal to cover both parties

Ok sounds good, thanks for that

Sell them on eBay and buy whatever dates you want
    That's the easiest way

Original Poster

amir

Sell them on eBay and buy whatever dates you wantThat's the easiest way

I was actually thinking about doing that...........Any idea what the average price they sell for? As when i looked it ranged from £30 up to over £70?

Well I've got the same dates as you,
    Was thinking around £40 if I'm lucky as weekend

I'm waiting for the £1 final value fees day

Original Poster

amir

Well I've got the same dates as you,Was thinking around £40 if I'm lucky … Well I've got the same dates as you,Was thinking around £40 if I'm lucky as weekend

Think i'll add mine for £39.99 then

try £45 you never know buy it now

Did you manage to find a swap or are you going to list them on eBay? It seems that's the most recommended option?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction44
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …57
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764452
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)66

See more discussions