Groups

Sun Alton Towers tickets 2x free adult passes for * Sat 8th Aug 09' * Anyone want to swap?

Hi,

I have just received 2 free adult passes to Alton Towers for Sat 8th Aug 09'.
    Unfortunately we already have plan's that day so I am hoping to swap for another date.
    Please reply if you are interested!

Many Thanks
    Charlotte

15 Comments

Did u get them today as mine haven't arrived yet?

Original Poster

Yeah - They came this morning, thought we had missed out as everybody else seemed to have got theres!

Hi
    I have Thursday 25th June if you're interested?

We have the tickets for Friday June 26th, if you wish to swap.

I have Tickets for 1st July and 3rd July and would gladly swap for either pair

Hi, I've got 4 adult tickets for 11th september if you're interested in swapping?

Hi Charlotte,
    I have 2 for Friday 19th June and cannot go then - your aug date works for me. Can we swap - either mail me on here ( but I'm new to this !) or xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Thanks steve

still didn't get mine, is the postman going instead???

I have Monday 28th September if they are any good to you??

Hi all
    I have 4x adult tickets and 4x child £9.50 tickets for 11th June
    Also 6 x adult tickets and 4x child £9.50 tickets for 31 May

I would like to swap for the following dates. Please let me know if your interested.
    Thanx

22/06/09
    23/06/09
    24/06/09
    25/06/09

Hi Charlotte,
    I have 2 for Friday 19th June and cannot go then - your aug date works for me. Can we swap - either mail me on here ( but I'm new to this !) or xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Thanks steve

Mine are for 29th Sept - would love to swap for your dates!

hi charlotte
    we would be very interested ours are for the 25th june. would you be intersted?
    janet

I am sure you have had a reply already. Just stumbled upon site. I have 2 adult and 2 child vouchers for 04/07 would love to swap for your date, many thanks.

Hi. Only just read your post. I have 2 Free Adult Tickets + the 2 Child Entry (9.50 each) for SAT 27th JUNE. Unable to use them due to a wedding. Would love to swap. Will cover the postage cost. 1st Class Recorded e.t.c. Many thanx.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72944196
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871523
      3. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX77
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2240

See more discussions