Groups

Sun cheap hol,anyone had comfirmation yet?

Hi its our first time sending of the vouchers for a sun hol,do you get comfirmation through the post to let you know where you will be staying?we selected 5 diff parks with 5 diff dates as suggested to do when applying,are we likely to get a hol with them as we did choose 5 diff places etc,just wondering if anyone here has done these before,we picked 5 parks in and around bournmouth for sept.

thanks

7 Comments

Yes you get confirmation through the post I have never heard of anyone that didn't get a holiday and you have plenty choices

Yes I put 1 date, 5 parks got 3rd choice. Arrived yesterday but noticed money went out of the bank 2 weeks ago

Ive had mine but my mom hasnt :?

Banned

Had ours for Tenby in October :-)

Original Poster

didnt get ours,complete waste of time,got turned down,we picked 5 parks,5 dates and still no good,wont bother with this again,seems a con,could understand if i only picked 1 park and 1 date but 5 of each!!!

Banned

Its not a con! we booked it last year no problem and same this year!

Original Poster

Garygadge;6130063

Its not a con! we booked it last year no problem and same this year!

Well seems pretty poor considering how many places and dates i put down and still got nothing,also they had the cheek to take the money out of the bank and so we had to wait for that to be refunded!!:x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892427
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764270
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846185
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1929

See more discussions