Groups

sun cream

Has anybody used Aldi or Lidl own brand sun cream. Was it as good as leading brands

10 Comments

I use the 50+ on the kids and don't have any issues

Original Poster

japes

I use the 50+ on the kids and don't have any issues

​thanks

Always used Piz Buin until there was a report on tv testing sun creams and Aldi Lacura came out tops for accuracy of UVA and UVB filtering of all the big brand names including my Piz Buin so thought i would try it as it was inder £3 for 200ml and we do get through alot! It was great, no unpleasant smell, absorbed well and stayed put after swimming in the pool. Will be buying it in future and not buying the Piz Buin as its almost three times more expensive and no difference. I used the Piz Buin as i have sensitive skin with the perfumes etc. and the Lacura didnt affect me at all.

Original Poster

studs9

Always used Piz Buin until there was a report on tv testing sun creams … Always used Piz Buin until there was a report on tv testing sun creams and Aldi Lacura came out tops for accuracy of UVA and UVB filtering of all the big brand names including my Piz Buin so thought i would try it as it was inder £3 for 200ml and we do get through alot! It was great, no unpleasant smell, absorbed well and stayed put after swimming in the pool. Will be buying it in future and not buying the Piz Buin as its almost three times more expensive and no difference. I used the Piz Buin as i have sensitive skin with the perfumes etc. and the Lacura didnt affect me at all.

​thanks

We use Calypso 'once a day' from Aldi - No problems , and I have sensitive skin. Just put it on in a morning and you're good for the day.
    Edited by: "yorks123" 2nd Jun

I use the aldi and lidl ones factor 50 for the kids and myself. they are great! my little boy has sensitive skin as well and they never bother him

Original Poster

yorks123

We use Calypso 'once a day' from Aldi - No problems , and I have … We use Calypso 'once a day' from Aldi - No problems , and I have sensitive skin. Just put it on in a morning and you're good for the day.

​brill thanks

Original Poster

ldee46

I use the aldi and lidl ones factor 50 for the kids and myself. they are … I use the aldi and lidl ones factor 50 for the kids and myself. they are great! my little boy has sensitive skin as well and they never bother him

​thanks

Aldi Lacura is immense. We ditched the P20 for it several years ago and haven't looked back!

5* uva and uvb doesn't matter who makes it. I us4 Lidl's too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions