Groups

Sun holiday

Not sure if I've selected the correct menu choice to ask a question, sorry first time!

Just wondered do you have to have a special code to book the £9.50 holiday tomorrow (Sunday)? If so, would anyone have a spare code or is the code only specific to that person? Thank you for any help x

10 Comments

Bonus code is 'year'

Original Poster

Comment

me200784

Bonus code is 'year'

thank you...stupid question but does that mean I can now book tomorrow and not have to wait till Monday?

Original Poster

Thank you. Stupid question but does that mean I can now book tomorrow and not have to wait till Monday?

Only if you have a sun priority code - otherwise it's Monday

Original Poster

I think you also need a priority code. Can you use someone else's?

Think you pay £10 to become a priority member which gives you the ability to book early and some other benefits. We aren't so will book on 12th. All codes are available on net. Here on ask section and on the holiday pirates website

Original Poster

That's great thank you for all your help x

I'm a sun perks member so can give you the code once it's available? I got an email saying can book from 11th jan.

Original Poster

Comment

driveclub321

I'm a sun perks member so can give you the code once it's available? I … I'm a sun perks member so can give you the code once it's available? I got an email saying can book from 11th jan.

that would be fabulous. Thank you so much!x

Comment
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. plusnet mobile terrible23
      2. Recommend a free reminder app1314
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?25
      4. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??11

See more discussions