Sun holiday at Haven

Found 20th Apr 2015
Hi

I booked a weekend at Haven perran sands last July via the sun promo. I did upgrade to a luxury caravan but can not find what I'll get on their website so I'm hoping someone on here has stayed recently and can give me a little info please?

I mainly need to know if there will be heating in the bedrooms and a TV.

Thanks in advance

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskHolidays & Leisure
12 Comments
I stayed at a heaven park last year it didn't have heating in rooms but was warm it did have a TV in the lounge don't know if this is any help
Edited by: "sam1992" 20th Apr 2015
sam1992

I sated at a heaven park last year it didn't have heating in rooms but … I sated at a heaven park last year it didn't have heating in rooms but was warm it did have a TV in the lounge don't know if this is any help

Thanks Sam :)....Probably a long shot but can you remember which caravan they gave you??
I don't sorry
The luxury ones have heating throughout. It'a the standard and standard plus that do not.
sam1992

I don't sorry

thanks for your help anyway
thope15

The luxury ones have heating throughout. It'a the standard and standard … The luxury ones have heating throughout. It'a the standard and standard plus that do not.

This is where I get confused as there isn't a luxury caravan to book on their website so can't see the specs.

I did see the standard caravan and a few others which state there is only heating in the living room. I'm just hoping it is not one of those ones as they are going for near enough what I paid on a so called promo
I own a caravan at haven and it is a prestige rating got central heating throughout, 32" tv and dvd player
As above, Haven Premier means it has heating throughout. Standard tends to only have gas in the main living room. Found out they quite often provide linen in Premier vans without the (if I recall correctly) £10 surcharge.
Phone the park , I always do to get a place close to the entertainment complex as at many Parks it can be a long walk from the furthest parts . They always want you to upgrade and they are quite reasonable with upgrade prices .
From what I've seen you have only 2 choices on the newspaper promos -standard and luxury but haven have about 8 grades - Standard , standard plus , superior, superior plus , deluxe , prestige and platinum . I think its deluxe and above that have all rooms heating . We go 2 or 3 times a year to Park Resorts or Haven late booking as the offers can be better than the newspaper offers (as the price is inclusive of entertainment passes and service charges).
Call the park they are always very helpful re grades of accommodation and where on the park you'd like to be and all room heating is not such a big deal (take 2 or 3 fan heaters or ceramic heaters (borrow them from friends /family if you haven't got them )- the electricity isn't metered, you just pay the service charge and its all paid for . All grades have a tele.

Edited by: "rogparki" 20th Apr 2015
dani80

This is where I get confused as there isn't a luxury caravan to book on … This is where I get confused as there isn't a luxury caravan to book on their website so can't see the specs. I did see the standard caravan and a few others which state there is only heating in the living room. I'm just hoping it is not one of those ones as they are going for near enough what I paid on a so called promo

As before -ring the park with your booking ref and ask them which of their grades you will be allocated -their grades as you have found don't equate to the newspaper grades . Just ask them which grade you will be allocated then you can check on their website what caravan you will get . Don't forget you'll have to pay the service charge and for entertainment passes on arrival. The vans are graded on age as well as equipment ,one of the best we ever had was a standard caravan -was about 15 years old but fully heated ,Fridge /freezer ,wide screen tele, etc . Have a lovely Hol X)
Better to carry a small heater fan just in case.
rogparki

Phone the park , I always do to get a place close to the entertainment … Phone the park , I always do to get a place close to the entertainment complex as at many Parks it can be a long walk from the furthest parts . They always want you to upgrade and they are quite reasonable with upgrade prices . From what I've seen you have only 2 choices on the newspaper promos -standard and luxury but haven have about 8 grades - Standard , standard plus , superior, superior plus , deluxe , prestige and platinum . I think its deluxe and above that have all rooms heating . We go 2 or 3 times a year to Park Resorts or Haven late booking as the offers can be better than the newspaper offers (as the price is inclusive of entertainment passes and service charges). Call the park they are always very helpful re grades of accommodation and where on the park you'd like to be and all room heating is not such a big deal (take 2 or 3 fan heaters or ceramic heaters (borrow them from friends /family if you haven't got them )- the electricity isn't metered, you just pay the service charge and its all paid for . All grades have a tele.

Thanks for all the info.

I'm due there Friday so probably a bit late to secure a reasonably priced upgrade but will still give them a call tomorrow. Hopefully I will at least be able to find out the grade of caravan I've been allocated and what to pack etc.

I wasn't being lazy asking here first. I just didn't want to call the premium number I was given with my booking confirmation unless I had to.

Thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants