Groups
    EXPIRED

sun holiday priority reference?

Does anyone please have a priority reference number I could use please?? Would be so greatful. Thank you.

Natalie

4 Comments

Hi I have a sun holidays reference code that can be used online, if thats any good

Hi, we thought of that too but it appears that the priority number is tied to an address, thereby making it very difficult to book with, unless you know the person well enough to receive the booking confirmation there........

Original Poster

johnny-booboo;4194474

Hi, we thought of that too but it appears that the priority number is … Hi, we thought of that too but it appears that the priority number is tied to an address, thereby making it very difficult to book with, unless you know the person well enough to receive the booking confirmation there........

Oooh, now I don't know what to do, lol, there are people selling their refs on ebay for £30 :x Wonder just how hot the sun are on checking any references :oops:

Original Poster

I think i'm just going to risk it anyway as it is the only shot we have of a holiday this year with the kids, so got to be worth a try.

Natalie
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553769
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?58
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767186
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348

See more discussions