Groups

sun holidays

collected the codes for a break and went to book this morn so i checked the price through haven and it was cheaper than using codes

i would check before booking if your thinking of booking

7 Comments

I remember the sun holidays being about £10 plus another £10 for entertainment. family of 4 only cost u about £60 for a weekend as 2 were young and didn't need passes. have the costs jumped up that much or haven direct have substantially reduced theirs?
    Edited by: "t3rm3y" 15th Jan

t3rm3y

I remember the sun holidays being about £10 plus another £10 for e … I remember the sun holidays being about £10 plus another £10 for entertainment. family of 4 only cost u about £60 for a weekend as 2 were young and didn't need passes. have the costs jumped up that much or haven direct have substantially reduced theirs?

I just booked on a small camp as the location was right for what I wanted and it was only £50 including "entertainment" but the cheap ones seem to be few me far between these days

Original Poster

t3rm3y

I remember the sun holidays being about £10 plus another £10 for e … I remember the sun holidays being about £10 plus another £10 for entertainment. family of 4 only cost u about £60 for a weekend as 2 were young and didn't need passes. have the costs jumped up that much or haven direct have substantially reduced theirs?

​there was no option to remove passes on the sun which added even to it being more expensive ..haven was optional

I went to Thomas cook for my holiday and then I walked out the door when the lady said 2 grand old fashioned paper for me

avid reader of The Sun, interesting.

I checked and the weekend I got was £290 more for the family so I suppose it can swing both ways

Check direct parkdean resorts price was higher then using the sun code.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions