Sun Holidays

I've just received my booking form for this years Sun holidays and I was wondering what peoples experiences were of the parks on offer.

I have 2 young children 10 & 5 years old so I am looking for a family type park, we've done Warmwell and Thorness Bay (both recommendable) but I'm interested to see if there are any other gems out there.

9 Comments

kiln park is one of the best. Just outside tenby.. but you'll probably only get it with a priority form

i would check the prices out direct with the holiday park, last 2 uk breaks we have had, have always been cheaper direct rather than with the sun.

Original Poster

Emmamed;7454453

i would check the prices out direct with the holiday park, last 2 uk … i would check the prices out direct with the holiday park, last 2 uk breaks we have had, have always been cheaper direct rather than with the sun.

Really? I always thought the Sun deals have been really good value for money. I'm surprised that you can beat the price by going direct.

TIP: Book it online using the codes printed on your form and you will get to choose park and dates. Much better than sending form away. Choose a park and it will tell you what dates there are left, why not try for one of the Butlins parks? Kids will love it

Phychlone;7454919

Really? I always thought the Sun deals have been really good value for … Really? I always thought the Sun deals have been really good value for money. I'm surprised that you can beat the price by going direct.

yes you can, esp if you book when the parks have their offers on,like now, beginning of the year. for 2 oct half terms we got it cheaper going direct

sonia75;7457958

TIP: Book it online using the codes printed on your form and you will get … TIP: Book it online using the codes printed on your form and you will get to choose park and dates. Much better than sending form away. Choose a park and it will tell you what dates there are left, why not try for one of the Butlins parks? Kids will love it

note - this is only for ppl how have booked before

Original Poster

Emmamed;7458202

note - this is only for ppl how have booked before

Yeah, and people who get up early to book as last years choice dates and destinations were gone by 9.30am. I won't be making THAT mistake again.:)

The ONLY recommendation thus far is Kiln then?

We've enjoyed Devon cliffs, haggerston castle, Butlins. Okay ones were primrose ( though its been done up since we were there) terrible ones was martin mere.

Phychlone;7458718

Yeah, and people who get up early to book as last years choice dates and … Yeah, and people who get up early to book as last years choice dates and destinations were gone by 9.30am. I won't be making THAT mistake again.:)The ONLY recommendation thus far is Kiln then?

Devon cliffs is ok.. I went there last april..
Greenacres isint too bad either.. close to snowdon if you fancy it! lol

Kiln park my fav though. Nice town & beaches if you go at the right time of year. Park facilities are good. You can walk to the beach from the park.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1748
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764114
    4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185923

See more discussions