sun holidays

just booked a sun holiday for a weekend in october. going to dawlish sands . anyone been there before? also do you know how the entertainment passes? do you need to have them for swimming etc?

6 Comments

if its a Haven site you need entertainment pass for everything. Although i was rarely asked to show mine except for things like swimming. Ive been told on some sites you cant even use the food outlets w/o a pass as you have to enter the arcade area to get to the food bit

you need the passes for swimming/even for getting into the amusement arcade-sometimes you dont get asked for them tho.

I had the best week ever at Dawlish Sands with my Sun vouchers. Excellent entertainment and the place was spotless. Have a fab time x

Original Poster

Tanya

I had the best week ever at Dawlish Sands with my Sun vouchers. Excellent … I had the best week ever at Dawlish Sands with my Sun vouchers. Excellent entertainment and the place was spotless. Have a fab time x

thanks glad to hear someone had good time there.
did you find the caravan ok? i ususally go for a gold standard but being skint am just going for the basic-no upgrade.

beth25

thanks glad to hear someone had good time there.did you find the caravan … thanks glad to hear someone had good time there.did you find the caravan ok? i ususally go for a gold standard but being skint am just going for the basic-no upgrade.

I did not upgrade either. Only negative was the smell of smoke. We are a non smoking family and could smell cigarettes .very strongly. Have a great time x

Original Poster

thanks!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2077
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764100

See more discussions