Sun Holidays...Where are we all going?

Wahooooo!
After 4 hours of trying to get my holiday booked I have eventually managed to get a break.
I got 4 nights at Devon cliffs from the 05/07/10.
went there last year with our son and he loved it. we upgraded our caravan to a top of the range and had a great time toboot!
Just hope we have a good summer.

PS: Just had my confirmation of payment recieved so still waiting on my holiday confirmation........fingers crossed.

13 Comments

am going to sunnydale in lincs in June.....actual confirmation came through 3/4 hours after payment confirmation for me
have a good trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did mine last night Butlins 21st may skeggy. Was 1st choice, cos kids love the entertainment!

was supposed to be going to america for 3 months in the summer but bad exam results at uni means i will have to study instead :-( will definately go somewhere though im thinking bout going to rome, always wanted to go, will be a great way to get my mind off things and just relax, maybe even study there for a couple of weeks just for a change of scenery, dont know whether to go on my own on go wiht someone though lol

Banned

micoo;7562686

was supposed to be going to america for 3 months in the summer but bad … was supposed to be going to america for 3 months in the summer but bad exam results at uni means i will have to study instead :-( will definately go somewhere though im thinking bout going to rome, always wanted to go, will be a great way to get my mind off things and just relax, maybe even study there for a couple of weeks just for a change of scenery, dont know whether to go on my own on go wiht someone though lol

think they meant the £9-50 sun holidays, dont think they offer rome :w00t:

how bad are the results?

going to butlins, minehead on 31/5 :-D

micoo;7562686

was supposed to be going to america for 3 months in the summer but bad … was supposed to be going to america for 3 months in the summer but bad exam results at uni means i will have to study instead :-( will definately go somewhere though im thinking bout going to rome, always wanted to go, will be a great way to get my mind off things and just relax, maybe even study there for a couple of weeks just for a change of scenery, dont know whether to go on my own on go wiht someone though lol

You got resits in your 1st year?:whistling:

sassie;7562708

think they meant the £9-50 sun holidays, dont think they offer rome … think they meant the £9-50 sun holidays, dont think they offer rome :w00t:how bad are the results?

o right lol, i thought it was just general holidays in the sun lol, exam results were v bad, really dissapointed, but dont deserve better since i didnt really bother this semester

moob;7562765

You got resits in your 1st year?:whistling:

im 2nd year

Banned

micoo;7562789

o right lol, i thought it was just general holidays in the sun lol, exam … o right lol, i thought it was just general holidays in the sun lol, exam results were v bad, really dissapointed, but dont deserve better since i didnt really bother this semester

at least you know, it would be worse to expect better and not know where you went wrong, good luck in your resits

sassie;7562798

at least you know, it would be worse to expect better and not know where … at least you know, it would be worse to expect better and not know where you went wrong, good luck in your resits

ty its a bit of a wakeup call but i guess i needed it, course tutor aint gonna be happy :lol:

micoo;7562789

o right lol, i thought it was just general holidays in the sun lol, exam … o right lol, i thought it was just general holidays in the sun lol, exam results were v bad, really dissapointed, but dont deserve better since i didnt really bother this semester

Sounds like you need to stop thinking with what's between your legs then fella. :lol:

moob;7562823

Sounds like you need to stop thinking with what's between your legs then … Sounds like you need to stop thinking with what's between your legs then fella. :lol:

:lol: i can do tht, got a new gf now lol

OP, A good summer over here cant be relied upon, hence its always gonna be a trip abroad for me :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions