Found 24th Aug 2007
ok, this is pretty random.:whistling:

We're planning a bit of a bbq (yeah, lets not discuss the weather just yet :giggle: ) and wanna help set the mood with a bunch of sun-jars all over the place. We've already got silly little fairy lights/garden lights but kinda wanted to go with something different this time.

Anyway, we're gonna need 10-15 sun-jars. Any thoughs on the cheapest place to buy in bulk? or any useful voucher codes?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

http://www.ethicalsuperstore.com/images/resize120/sunjar1.jpg

]Ethical Superstore

They do bulk buy discounts, but you will have to contact them for a price

Oh here's a voucher that might help :P

* Free delivery on all case orders over £75. Enter FS456X as your promotion code when you check out.

Hope thatb helps

Shima

Original Poster

Oooh Shima, you're a star!! TY! I'll give em a call!

You deserve lots of rep for that!

Edit: gave them a call and the lady's gonna check if they have that many in stock and about the poss of a discount

AngelUndercover

Oooh Shima, you're a star!! TY! I'll give em a call!You deserve lots of … Oooh Shima, you're a star!! TY! I'll give em a call!You deserve lots of rep for that!

:oops: too kind :oops:

I will pass on your kind words to my girlfriend - course she doesn't listen to me tho :whistling:

I read that you can make them yourself fairly easily!

]Read more here

Original Poster

Well, just heard back from the lovely Denise.

If I buy 15 or more then I'll get a 10% discount. I'm gonna keep looking around for the moment.

Thanks for this shima Yep, you tell that to yer gf!:p

Original Poster

0rchid

I read that you can make them yourself fairly easily! :)]Read more here

Thanks Orchid. You definitely deserve rep for that. Eek...I thought the jars trapped the sunlight magically ...and reading the instructions just ruined that idea for me, awww :giggle:

I'm good with my hands :whistling: :giggle: but I suck at crafts so I don't think I'll be trying that anytime soon

Original Poster

shimagoza

Okay this is much much more cheesy, but might save you loads of dolla. … Okay this is much much more cheesy, but might save you loads of dolla. Maybe hang them from the trees?]100 Pack of Mixed Glow BraceletsSPECIAL OFFER - JUST £4.99 PER TUBERAVE ON!

:giggle: I like the way you think outside the box :giggle:

can't rep ya anymore cause it won't let me:oops:

Edit: some of the stuff there is so tacky! I love it! :giggle: might have to get a few of those glowbricks and glowglasses :giggle: Doubt that this is the style my bf was hoping for but he'll get over it. Cheers shima

didn't see any reports of fires in London over the weekend, I take it all went well :P

Shima
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition70779
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions