SUN+ petition for Amazon vouchers

Can everyone who did not receive their Amazon vouchers or just want to help others take a moment to fill out this petition.

I will attempt to get all of your vouchers, I am also going to contact the ASA today. Hopefully, we will get a result.

change.org/en-…ain

17 Comments

Original Poster

Might want to sort out the spelling etc if you want to be taken seriously by them.

Original Poster

teh arn

Might want to sort out the spelling etc if you want to be taken seriously … Might want to sort out the spelling etc if you want to be taken seriously by them.

Thank you, Didn't realise the few mistakes in there. It was created late night so its understandable.

godfather999

Thank you, Didn't realise the few mistakes in there. It was created late … Thank you, Didn't realise the few mistakes in there. It was created late night so its understandable.

Fingers corssed this gets you some where.

I'd also spam it on their facebook/twitter pages.

Original Poster

teh arn

Fingers corssed this gets you some where.I'd also spam it on their … Fingers corssed this gets you some where.I'd also spam it on their facebook/twitter pages.

Ok, Thank you

having been here before with a different offer from another publication, their T+C's cover them in almost every instance and if they refund you your £1, then it is game over

I got offered a Morrisons or Tesco voucher instead and took it. Life's too short - get your voucher for another store and be happy you got the freebie.

How much was the Amazon voucher for OP?

Original Poster

Transformers

How much was the Amazon voucher for OP?

Tbh, its a range of them some are £10/£15 and others are £20. The majority of people who took the Amazon vouchers are in the same boat.

Did it involve signing up for multiple accounts?

Original Poster

Jesu

Did it involve signing up for multiple accounts?

No, certainly not. I opened one account like many others yet got nothing

godfather999

Tbh, its a range of them some are £10/£15 and others are £20. The ma … Tbh, its a range of them some are £10/£15 and others are £20. The majority of people who took the Amazon vouchers are in the same boat.

Okay then, good luck. Let us know how it all works out.

Original Poster

Transformers

Okay then, good luck. Let us know how it all works out.

Thanks

Oh wow, I had no idea everyone didn't get one, I got a £10 very late, I'll definitely sign the petition, the wait was longer than they claimed as well. Good luck!

Can I sign it if 1 of the 4 I expected didn't arrive? (The other 3 went towards a coffee machine)

Original Poster

f2k8

Oh wow, I had no idea everyone didn't get one, I got a £10 very late, … Oh wow, I had no idea everyone didn't get one, I got a £10 very late, I'll definitely sign the petition, the wait was longer than they claimed as well. Good luck!

Thank you!

Original Poster

Mikethemanc

Can I sign it if 1 of the 4 I expected didn't arrive? (The other 3 went … Can I sign it if 1 of the 4 I expected didn't arrive? (The other 3 went towards a coffee machine)

Yes, of course you can. Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Beds33
    2. What to do?????34
    3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
    4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions