Found 14th Jan 2008
Hiya, does anyone have a Sun priority booking code that they aren't going to use? possible in the recycling box? would be really grateful as I really want to take the 3 kids on holiday this easter.
Thanks Cindy

1. Misc
  2. Book
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Book
5 Comments

Well here is my donation, this info cost me 99p on ebay but im willing to share it as ive booked my holiday now, the codes you will need are ...The 6 words you need are Look, Cash, Date, Keep, Meet and Sand!
Hope you have a lovely holiday! :-) do it online if you have your priority code its easy and you find out there and then where yourve got, hope this is of use

Original Poster

Thanks for your message but i was actually looking for a priority code, this is a code which comes with your booking form so you can book online, thanks anyway :thumbsup:

I think the priority code is user specific....giving our details that have dealt with them before... maybe:?

Where can I enter these codes for the holiday do you know the sun website address?

cookie666;1466827

Where can I enter these codes for the holiday do you know the sun website … Where can I enter these codes for the holiday do you know the sun website address?

ukholidaysinthesun.co.uk
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help! In need of a PS4 Headset47
    2. Camera lens44
    3. amazon prime question11
    4. good place to buy stocks33

See more discussions