SUN SAVER CODE SUNDAY 14th JAN

Found 15th Jan
Hi, does anyone have an unused sunsavers code from Sunday 14/01/18? It's the 8 digit/letter one.
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
benrobertsno129 m ago

You joined today to come scrounging. How have you helped the community …You joined today to come scrounging. How have you helped the community here. No code for you.

You know we get told off if we aren't nice to newbies ! I feel your comment will be deleted in 3.2.1...... probs mine too as I quoted you !

However I do find it strange that so many new people have joined and asked for these codes in misc and ask recently . Multis I wonder
tinkerbellian2 h, 37 m ago

You know we get told off if we aren't nice to newbies ! I feel your …You know we get told off if we aren't nice to newbies ! I feel your comment will be deleted in 3.2.1...... probs mine too as I quoted you !However I do find it strange that so many new people have joined and asked for these codes in misc and ask recently . Multis I wonder

Delete away, I feel cheeky people like this need calling out on it, I hope nobody gives a code and maybe they will feel obliged to contribute.
Apologies didn't know there were rules to to be followed! Doesn't really state anything when you sign up so have I missed something? Thought this was a free website to share and ask for information on deals. You're correct I have only signed up today as I did not know the website existed prior today. Don't worry about deleting my comment as I will be deleting my account as clearly this in not a "community" I want to be part of where you get this kind of response. This website clearly needs to look at its current account members as I'm probably not the first and won't be the last that will never return to this site again because of people like you.
Jade_Tulley40 m ago

Apologies didn't know there were rules to to be followed! Doesn't really …Apologies didn't know there were rules to to be followed! Doesn't really state anything when you sign up so have I missed something? Thought this was a free website to share and ask for information on deals. You're correct I have only signed up today as I did not know the website existed prior today. Don't worry about deleting my comment as I will be deleting my account as clearly this in not a "community" I want to be part of where you get this kind of response. This website clearly needs to look at its current account members as I'm probably not the first and won't be the last that will never return to this site again because of people like you.

When the first order of business is scrounging you probably won't be missed. Also this isn't Facebook you don't need to threaten closing your account, nobody will beg you to stay. Try posting a deal to help the site out and it may not be so frosty.
I would think that the first time people visit these sites is to look for codes / deals. From there knowing these sites exist they will then start sharing deals they find. The actual description for the site on Google states "the best place for deals, discounts and freebies. FIND great daily offera etc.", therefore I wouldn't go as far to say scrounging more coming to the site for what it says it does. I asked for a code from a newspaper which I just didn't manage to get to the shops to purchase yesterday. If I saw anyone asking for this on any of these sites I would give it to them in an instant as in my opinion they've come to the right place, clearly not in yours. Like I said before I had never been on this site before and did not realise the "unofficial" site police were on standby to jump on new members posts. I don't need to be begged to stay, but the more people like you there are ready to write pointless messages to people coming to the site to ask about deals, the less people will want to share with someone that clearly is just out to abuse people.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants